• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spencert

Reaction score
Singapore hasn't shutdown. We been mostly on 2 teams, Team 1 work from home and Team 2 works in office.

However, starting next Tue, non-essential business and services will all have to work from home. This is our new directive to short-circuit COVID-19.

I would just email again, perhaps someone missed your email.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Yeossal community, our apologies for the delayed replies in some cases as we are extremely busy over the past weeks implementing our business continuity plans, shipping out orders and overcoming supply chain challenges.

I would also like to take this opporunity to share an important update.

In response to Singapore government's elevated safe distancing measures, we are temporarily closing our retail store from Tuesday, 7 April 2020 until further notice. During this period, all on-site services will be temporarily unavailable, including in-store measurements, fitting and orders pickup/returns. For customers who wishes to return their purchase, we will be extending the return window period and please contact us for the temporary return instructions before sending back your items to us.

Our online store will however, continue to be available to serve you. Beyond our new collections, you can look forward to exciting promotions in the coming weeks.

While there are certainly more important matters than sartorial menswear now, we do appreciate that this will cause inconveniences for many of our customers. The health and safety of all our staff and customers always remains our top priority, especially during this period of a public health emergency.

In the meantime, do visit our website or follow us on social media @yeossal (Instagram and Facebook) for new updates. If you need assistance with a product or your orders, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated Customer Service team at [email protected]

Last edited:

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Singapore hasn't shutdown. We been mostly on 2 teams, Team 1 work from home and Team 2 works in office.

However, starting next Tue, non-essential business and services will all have to work from home. This is our new directive to short-circuit COVID-19.

I would just email again, perhaps someone missed your email.
Thanks for helping to share this update #SGunited

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Any chance of Wide sizes (I'm a EEE) in shoes, particularly a suede loafer?

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm sure I probably already know the answer

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of Wide sizes (I'm a EEE) in shoes, particularly a suede loafer?

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm sure I probably already know the answer
@MrAmbrose we don't have plans to stock wide sizes now, sorry. Please contact us [email protected] if this is something that interests you and we might be able to do something for you via our MTO program.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have the wholecut loafers and can advice on sizing?

rwtc

Reaction score
Could the Yeossal team please advise what leather this is?

haydizzle

Reaction score
Hi!

Just about to order my first shirt MTO from Yeossal - loving the one-piece collar. I'm shipping to London, so want to make sure I get the measurements right, specifically sleeve length and shirt length. How should these be measured?

If I measure a good fitting shirt, should I measure from cuff to top shoulder seam for sleeve length? Seam of collar and body to bottom of the shirt for the shirt length?

Any advice on the above would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any advice on the other measurements too (shoulder, chest, waist, etc.), that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance!

Lachino

Reaction score
Any idea when the olive polos are restocking? Looking at either M or L size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads