• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rwtc

Reaction score
That’s another order whereI haven’t gotten any updates from Jackson on the modified YSQ. So yes, a little surprised at the lack of communication and a bit discouraging...

Andre got back to me - they are still waiting for the new last - not sure if this is the 2nd or even potentially 3rd version, but “new modifications” had to be made. They are hoping to receive the new last in two weeks.

If Yeossal can nail this last, then it would be killer.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Andre got back to me - they are still waiting for the new last - not sure if this is the 2nd or even potentially 3rd version, but “new modifications” had to be made. They are hoping to receive the new last in two weeks.

If Yeossal can nail this last, then it would be killer.

It’s the third iteration. I was chatting with them on IG yesterday. They said they may have an update as soon as the end of the week but I’d lean toward the two weeks you were told.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Have people received their boot orders yet? I just got an invoice for mine before it ships.

Got an invoice as well. For those who received invoices, were you charged for the boot trees? I thought they were complimentary and we would be reimbursed but I only see the CGO discount...

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got an invoice as well. For those who received invoices, were you charged for the boot trees? I thought they were complimentary and we would be reimbursed but I only see the CGO discount...
That’s a good question. I don’t remember the details of the original promotion. I know we didn’t hit some of the milestone rewards.

rwtc

Reaction score
Jackson kindly got back to me with respect to the Jodhpurs. The third version of the JCY last looks absolutely stunning and it was definitely worth the wait. Very, very elegant. Couldn't be happier! Delivery is estimated to take place in approximately 3 weeks.

The Duxton, Collyer, Hillcrest, and Marina would look stunning in this last. This is a very refined last that would suit most of Yeossal's models. In my personal opinion - this is best of all Yeossal lasts, and I am very impressed with Yeossal's existing lasts. I have a tinge of regret commissioning 7 or however pairs so far because now I want to commission everything on the JCY.

I wonder if the Patterson would look good on the JCY as I'm only used to see it on the 82 last hmmm....

Attachments

• JCY Last.jpg
    JCY Last.jpg
    909.7 KB · Views: 68
  • JCY Last Side.jpg
    JCY Last Side.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 84
  • JCY Last Top.jpg
    JCY Last Top.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 131

Viatu

Reaction score
Jackson kindly got back to me with respect to the Jodhpurs. The third version of the JCY last looks absolutely stunning and it was definitely worth the wait. Very, very elegant. Couldn't be happier! Delivery is estimated to take place in approximately 3 weeks.

The Duxton, Collyer, Hillcrest, and Marina would look stunning in this last. This is a very refined last that would suit most of Yeossal's models. In my personal opinion - this is best of all Yeossal lasts, and I am very impressed with Yeossal's existing lasts. I have a tinge of regret commissioning 7 or however pairs so far because now I want to commission everything on the JCY.

I wonder if the Patterson would look good on the JCY as I'm only used to see it on the 82 last hmmm....

It looks a lot like the SG65 to me but the toe box doesn't look as elevated.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s a good question. I don’t remember the details of the original promotion. I know we didn’t hit some of the milestone rewards.
Just got shipping confirmation on my Patterson boots. I'm excited!
I didn’t get my invoice yet :( so I am asking status about mine. Do you guys remember when you placed your order? Also, I do know boot trees were not free and there was only a CGO discount for those boots. Definitely excited to see how both of your boots came out !!

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get my invoice yet :( so I am asking status about mine. Do you guys remember when you placed your order? Also, I do know boot trees were not free and there was only a CGO discount for those boots. Definitely excited to see how both of your boots came out !!
October 16th

bsarosi

Reaction score

Yea, got confirmation that the trees were not part of any promo. I guess that promo ended with the previous CGO/MTO.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, got confirmation that the trees were not part of any promo. I guess that promo ended with the previous CGO/MTO.
I guess you must be waiting to receive your Patterson boots. I won’t have my boots for another 2 weeks. I do hope I get both jodhpurs and Patterson’s together now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads