• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like we need one more person to join the new brogues cgmto to get the discount (free trees).

22 hours left.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Looks like we need one more person to join the new brogues cgmto to get the discount (free trees).

22 hours left.

I'm trying to place my order but the 10% code is not working for me and I don't think it's hit 20 orders yet (looks to 14). I may just purchase and have Yeossal credit me after.

Viatu

Reaction score
I'm trying to place my order but the 10% code is not working for me and I don't think it's hit 20 orders yet (looks to 14). I may just purchase and have Yeossal credit me after.

How can you tell how many have joined in?

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they're pretty good about doing that if needed. I dm them on IG for fastest response.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Well... I emailed Andre and received no response either.

I placed my order and will follow up with Jackson and team. I didn’t receive the 10% discount and I had to pay shipping (thought shipping was free for MTO but maybe they stopped that promo). But at least that makes 15 orders so free shoe trees for everyone
:fistbump:

rwtc

Reaction score
I placed my order and will follow up with Jackson and team. I didn’t receive the 10% discount and I had to pay shipping (thought shipping was free for MTO but maybe they stopped that promo).

Haha sorry, I was referring to the Jodhpur order back from July, but the lack of response on both fronts is really not encouraging.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Haha sorry, I was referring to the Jodhpur order back from July, but the lack of response on both fronts is really not encouraging.

That’s another order whereI haven’t gotten any updates from Jackson on the modified YSQ. So yes, a little surprised at the lack of communication and a bit discouraging...

Evacipator

Reaction score
Just got this information about the code and the CGO.

"[The code] was specifically for the launch of the CGO. The discount code ended the same day as the CGO which was yesterday!

The CGO page has been taken down too."

Then, about the page still being up with the countdown pending:

"Yah there is some technical glitch with the platform -- we are trying to fix it. But the CGO ended yesterday hence why the discount code is no longer valid!"

But also:

"Ah! For those who ordered after it ended, we will still honor what was promised."

So I'm not sure exactly what is covered under that promise (The trees? The shipping? The value of the code?) but you might want to follow up to make sure they know which orders were intended as part of the CGO and make sure you're satisfied with the conditions regarding what you're getting as part of it.

Evacipator

Reaction score
Okay, all three of those things are seemingly confirmed (trees, shipping, and 5% off overall order (equivalent to the 10% off the deposit half)).

Perhaps still touch base to make sure they know which orders were intended to be part of the CGO though.

Viatu

Reaction score
I was able to get in on the CGO late. I'm supposed to receive the free trees, shipping, and 10% off the deposit. They had some spots left when I spoke to them via Instagram last night. So, I guess they got at least 15 orders but less than 20 orders? I went with the Duxton on the SG65 last in black grain leather.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was able to get in on the CGO late. I'm supposed to receive the free trees, shipping, and 10% off the deposit. They had some spots left when I spoke to them via Instagram last night. So, I guess they got at least 15 orders but less than 20 orders? I went with the Duxton on the SG65 last in black grain leather.
Glad to hear we got the discount!

I ordered the Collyer model in SG65 wide fit in dark brown museum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads