• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rwtc

Reaction score
I’ve just placed my order. The free shipping option is now available. This GMTO is only open for 15 more days before it closes.

Jackson also added two new leathers - Utah Grain in Chestnut and Dark Brown from Tanneries Haas. I really love the Utah because it’s very soft & comfortable and wears much better than calf / regular grain leather.

That being said, I am commissioning my jodhpurs on a museum calf, since the Fukuda pictures are so enamouring. I truly believe the boots will turn out to be amazing :)

Last edited:

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really torn on what color to get. Black seem like they would by far be the most versatile in my wardrobe and fill a hole since I’ve got a pretty large number of brown and brown/tan suede boots. But that brown museum like the YFs sure is tempting.

Viatu

Reaction score
How responsive are they on IG? I've been emailing them and at most I'll get one response a day. I'll even respond right away but I usually wont hear back for another 24+ hours.

They're very responsive on IG.

rwtc

Reaction score
Jackson has gotten back to me with 5 possible buckle choices for the jodhpur boots.

Attachments

• Buckles.jpg
    Buckles.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 139

bsarosi

Reaction score
I’ve just placed my order. The free shipping option is now available. This GMTO is only open for 15 more days before it closes.

Jackson also added two new leathers - Utah Grain in Chestnut and Dark Brown from Tanneries Haas. I really love the Utah because it’s very soft & comfortable and wears much better than calf / regular grain leather.

That being said, I am commissioning my jodhpurs on a museum calf, since the Fukuda pictures are so enamouring. I truly believe the boots will turn out to be amazing :)

I might have to go for 2 pairs knowing that Utah is an option. I, too, am copying the YF boot in dark brown museum...just straight ?

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on very responsive on IG. I just received my polo shirt and am a convert. Of the 10+ I own this one is by far the best. Quality construction and attention to deal and perfect fit. Additionally, the styling is unique enough to where it doesn't look like I went to j.Crew. The collar is simply f'ing awesome.

Will post pics when it gets back from laundry service.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on very responsive on IG. I just received my polo shirt and am a convert. Of the 10+ I own this one is by far the best. Quality construction and attention to deal and perfect fit. Additionally, the styling is unique enough to where it doesn't look like I went to j.Crew. The collar is simply f'ing awesome.

Will post pics when it gets back from laundry service.
They look great! Can you compare them to the Eidos polos with the one-piece collar if you own one.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s a pic of my Duke GMTO sent to me by Yeossal. I can’t wait to receive them. First thing I’m going to do is switch the laces to flat. That’s Chelmer museum on the SG65 last if anyone is wondering.
F91DEF21-EFE9-40C6-9ECC-AAD9F96E02EB.jpeg

kurenai

Reaction score
Looks like their Spade sole

Vlad's response was hilarious though - almost like one of those memes

Qns: Is that Spade or Silhouette
Ans: Yes

Braid

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of my Duke GMTO sent to me by Yeossal. I can’t wait to receive them. First thing I’m going to do is switch the laces to flat. That’s Chelmer museum on the SG65 last if anyone is wondering. View attachment 1425580
Would love a video review or video comparison with other brands in your channel!

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like their Spade sole

Vlad's response was hilarious though - almost like one of those memes

Qns: Is that Spade or Silhouette
Ans: Yes
Yo bro, I misread that so bad, all I saw was Spade for some reason LMAO. My bad @bsarosi, this is indeed the Spade sole.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love a video review or video comparison with other brands in your channel!
You will definitely get that. I have a few videos planned including comparing their split toe derbies to other brands like Oct. Tenth and Hephaestus. I’m expecting SpTD’s from all 3.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads