• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

YEOSSAL - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'In the works' as in happening now, or as in planned in addition to the ones happening now?

This is the page to check to stay up to date - GMTO projects are typically seem to be put up there around a week (?) before they go active, but it can vary.

Thanks, in addition to those. I need another boot GTMO, loved the prices.

dennistsang

Reaction score
I have purchased a Corno Blu shoes a few years back from Yeossal, which is super comfortable to wear. I want them to be resoled, is it possible to send them back to Corne Blu for the job?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m sure Corno Blu would be fine, why don’t you just ask?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think can always inquire what CB does for redrafting, if they put on the original last then that to me is worth it

though personally I’m the lazy kind, I topy everything to avoid this problem all together…

Rimaarts

Reaction score
I think can always inquire what CB does for redrafting, if they put on the original last then that to me is worth it

though personally I’m the lazy kind, I topy everything to avoid this problem all together…
I was under impression that 5 toppies later you have to resolve anyway (and by that time you might need a full refurbishment of the shoe that a manufacturer might refuse to do )

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Given my collection hard to go through beyond 3 topy I imagine

Given I walk on pavement/asphalt 2 to 3 miles a day no leather will last a year, so my general rule is metal toe tip and topy if at factory so really just AM, else topy

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.