• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

YEOSSAL - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Rimaarts

Reaction score
Don’t wanna get boring, but I did 19000 steps today in Florence and I was surprised how comfy the Yeossal was. This last is perfect for my foot.

also no problem with the quality of the sole

View attachment 1670628
that's nice to know! now just to find out why mine behaved this way! anyway. had another conversation with yeossal and when I can scratch up enough "spare change" I'll give shoes one more try! pity my "need" shopping list is full right now or I'd jump on current gmto. dark brown suede cap toe is only shoe that I need.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's nice to know! now just to find out why mine behaved this way! anyway. had another conversation with yeossal and when I can scratch up enough "spare change" I'll give shoes one more try! pity my "need" shopping list is full right now or I'd jump on current gmto. dark brown suede cap toe is only shoe that I need.
I went to the Stefano Bemer shop today. A guy walked in with elephant Chukkas in terrible condition and didn’t even care. I struggled not to buy anything, then again I will be making shoes with them soon 🤣🤣

shoes are a pitfall we love

Rimaarts

Reaction score
I went to the Stefano Bemer shop today. A guy walked in with elephant Chukkas in terrible condition and didn’t even care. I struggled not to buy anything, then again I will be making shoes with them soon 🤣🤣

shoes are a pitfall we love
well not entirely a pitfall... I have less than 15, split almost equally between shoes, loafers and boots, and I have hard time justifying adding more, before finishing my "I need" shopping list... the only 2 shoes I plan to add is dark brown suede cap toe and cordovan 8 something... for example I would like dark brown suede tassel, but I have snuff tassel and dark brown calf.. 3 tassel loafers would be redundant.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well not entirely a pitfall... I have less than 15, split almost equally between shoes, loafers and boots, and I have hard time justifying adding more, before finishing my "I need" shopping list... the only 2 shoes I plan to add is dark brown suede cap toe and cordovan 8 something... for example I would like dark brown suede tassel, but I have snuff tassel and dark brown calf.. 3 tassel loafers would be redundant.
I had 57. I trimmed down to 24. Need to let go 6 more. I changed to higher end slowly.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
hi don't be judgy!

p.s. though in all honest I don't know if I have 5 adelaides...
hey... we're grownups.. there is a difference between need and want! I want a bunch of stuff and slowly work my way trough. but "need" is more important than "want". but it's just semantics!

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For 60000 steps I think it’s ok!

1FC931EB-BF0C-43F2-906A-98E4A57C0A13.jpeg

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that more than certainly is! well I got good news at work so if all works out as planned, I'll do my best to jump on this gmto. 900-something is not as bad as almost 1100 something I got when playing around before. can you remind me which suede was that? Janus dark brown?
That’s the one yes!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.