• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

YEOSSAL - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Any sizing tips for the safari jackets? I'm going for a relaxed, belted linen safari jacket. In case it helps you visualize what I'm going for: Cream linen, wide lapels, no buckle on the belt. Oh, and not the jungle jacket, the one with the visible buttons.

So I'm thinking... take the measurements I use for shirts, add 1 to the shoulder and chest measurements, and add... what, six to the body? And... pretty much blazer length, or a little longer?

Rimaarts

Reaction score
what size you have on each?
y3c 10.5 sg65 10.5 wide chisel 2 11.5

I'm definitely taking chisel 11.5 wide for my next pair, sg65 wide seems to be a bit too narrow, I'd like to try y3c wide 10.5, and I'd like to try this last with a dropped instep size 11 from yeossal.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my first pair of yeossal shoes black hillcrest Oxford in the YSQ last really like how they turned out
Sorry for the lighting
I should be getting my Gilstead in black on the DR70 last soon.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Has anyone commissioned their white linen shirt? I’ve been wanting one with the one piece collar all year but I haven’t bought it cause I’m not sure how see through their linen may be..

Evacipator

Reaction score
Has anyone commissioned their white linen shirt? I’ve been wanting one with the one piece collar all year but I haven’t bought it cause I’m not sure how see through their linen may be..
Do you have a specific fabric you're talking about? I recently commissioned three linen shirts (yet to receive them), but none of them solid white. Two of them I would call 'white,' but they are patterned. Once I receive them I can give you an indication of how opaque they are, and you could ask Y about a comparison from there, if it helps.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Do you have a specific fabric you're talking about? I recently commissioned three linen shirts (yet to receive them), but none of them solid white. Two of them I would call 'white,' but they are patterned. Once I receive them I can give you an indication of how opaque they are, and you could ask Y about a comparison from there, if it helps.
Ah bummer, seems like it's not on their website anymore. Still keep me updated on them please!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.