• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really tempting too bad pigskin didn’t win out
Sorry @clee1982 - the pigskin is really attractive for this model but the price differential to use this leather is simply too huge to make it worthwhile as a GMTO in the end.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All right then I guess I can push my short Chelsea idea again, at least less leather so hopefully a bit cheaper so more viable...

Rohit73

Reaction score
  • Hi Jackson
Hello everyone,

Greetings from Singapore! It is very exciting for us at Yeossal (www.yeossal.com) to introduce ourselves to the SF Community as an Official Affiliate Vendor.

I'm going to start this thread by sharing a little background of our store and our passion for menswear.

Yeossal was founded in 2016 as a dedicated men shoes store. It is the brainchild of a few like-minded individuals who came together from different professional backgrounds but share the same enthusiasm for well made and exceptional menswear products.

Our current lineup of products currently includes a defined assortment of men's footwear from around the world. We offer the finest brands from master artisans all around the world, of which includes Italy's Antonio Meccariello, Spain's newcomer TLB Mallorca and Corno blu from Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun. We also offer accessories from Pantherella, Saphir and Abbeyhorn.

All our collections are carefully curated and considered to bring to you what we believe are among the best on the market today, both in terms of quality and value. Since 2016, our collections have been exceedingly well-received by clients from around the world and we are looking to expand our current array of products to include a more extensive selection of merchandise across the different spectrum of menswear. We carry a strong determined vision to be a relevant menswear outfitter offering not just quality items but also a direct to consumer experience for our clients.

We warmly welcome all questions so my team and I will be doing the best we could to assist you about fitting, sizing and all other questions. Continue to keep a watchful eye on this space as we will be unveiling slowly our new collections. Feel free to post your questions here in this thread or email [email protected].

Rohit73

Reaction score
Hi Jackson, Why does the price increase to SGD 1568 for a size 7.5 ?
Also can the shoe be ordered in a different leather ? not too keen ob the pin grain

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jackson, Why does the price increase to SGD 1568 for a size 7.5 ?
Also can the shoe be ordered in a different leather ? not too keen ob the pin grain
@Rohit73, you have probably selected a different option to either the fitting or sole that carries an up-charge. That explains the price difference/increase to the final price. For your other question, I have responded separately via email. Thanks.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Jackson,

Is this GMTO any different with the MTO from AM website? It appears that it costs around 900 EUR (without VAT) for a pair of MTO Chelsea boots with Shoe trees (regular sole, regular width, regular everything...) from the website.

Thanks,
Will

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jackson,

Is this GMTO any different with the MTO from AM website? It appears that it costs around 900 EUR (without VAT) for a pair of MTO Chelsea boots with Shoe trees (regular sole, regular width, regular everything...) from the website.

Thanks,
Will
Hi @Encore, the Pilus model can be had from AM website directly as a single pair MTO also. The difference is that this GMTO has the leather and last pre-defined to consolidate as a group buy to defray the usual MTO surcharge.

bsarosi

Reaction score
@yeossal, is full payment for the GMTO due up front or is it 50% down and 50% due upon completion?

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@yeossal, is full payment for the GMTO due up front or is it 50% down and 50% due upon completion?
@bsarosi It's full payment this time round instead of the usual 50/50. Purely because we are offering 10% off this GMTO - makes it easier for accounting and avoiding mistakes with final payment collection.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, a quick interest check whether anyone will be keen in participating for a GMTO for the Centurion (split toe derby) model with pig skin leather? It can either be on centurion 1 or 2 (pics below) on soft square or 2B5 (round) lasts.

Centurion 1
Screenshot_20181022_025807.jpg

Centurion 2
Screenshot_20181022_030002.jpg

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, a quick interest check whether anyone will be keen in participating for a GMTO for the Centurion (split toe derby) model with pig skin leather? It can either be on centurion 1 or 2 (pics below) on soft square or 2B5 (round) lasts.

Centurion 1
View attachment 1057251

Centurion 2
View attachment 1057250

That’s beautiful. What’s te price? I’ve been wanting to try Antonio for ages, but very hesitant to commit due to sizing. I wear wide fittings in John Lobb, Alden, Carmina, and Bonafe.

I also have a moderately low instep.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That’s beautiful. What’s te price? I’ve been wanting to try Antonio for ages, but very hesitant to commit due to sizing. I wear wide fittings in John Lobb, Alden, Carmina, and Bonafe.

I also have a moderately low instep.
The final price depends very much on the final make-up. The pig skin leather does carry an up-charge so using this as the base for regular Centurion model, the ball park retail price as a GMTO will be USD1,050 / EUR880 / SGD1,400 before tax, give and take (regular box calf will be cheaper). At this price it includes a pair of lasted shoe trees and free shipping worldwide. There will also be no surcharge for narrow or wide width.

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
@yeossal

Looking for sizing advice. If I take a 7.5UK in the Carmina Rain which are snug, what would be the best size to take in the Aeris round? Thank you!

junglcmndo

Reaction score

Centurion 1
View attachment 1057251

Centurion 2
View attachment 1057250

I would be interested in similar model if we could turn it into a boot like GG thorpe? Not sure if this would gather enough interest so may Have to MTO.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@yeossal

Looking for sizing advice. If I take a 7.5UK in the Carmina Rain which are snug, what would be the best size to take in the Aeris round? Thank you!
My recommendation will be UK 8. Most of AM lasts runs slightly shorter and narrower than other brands. Most of our customers take half a size up from their regular size and found good success with fitting.

For detailed fitting advice please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads