1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11 : Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

YEOSSAL - ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, TLB MALLORCA, CORNO BLU - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yeossal, Sep 27, 2018.

1. yeossal

yeossal Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

Sorry @clee1982 - the pigskin is really attractive for this model but the price differential to use this leather is simply too huge to make it worthwhile as a GMTO in the end.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Stylish Dinosaur

All right then I guess I can push my short Chelsea idea again, at least less leather so hopefully a bit cheaper so more viable...

3. Rohit73

Rohit73 Member

• Hi Jackson

4. Rohit73

Rohit73 Member

Hi Jackson, Why does the price increase to SGD 1568 for a size 7.5 ?
    Also can the shoe be ordered in a different leather ? not too keen ob the pin grain

5. yeossal

@Rohit73, you have probably selected a different option to either the fitting or sole that carries an up-charge. That explains the price difference/increase to the final price. For your other question, I have responded separately via email. Thanks.

6. Encore

Encore Senior Member

Hi Jackson,

Is this GMTO any different with the MTO from AM website? It appears that it costs around 900 EUR (without VAT) for a pair of MTO Chelsea boots with Shoe trees (regular sole, regular width, regular everything...) from the website.

Thanks,
    Will

7. yeossal

Hi @Encore, the Pilus model can be had from AM website directly as a single pair MTO also. The difference is that this GMTO has the leather and last pre-defined to consolidate as a group buy to defray the usual MTO surcharge.

8. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior Member

@yeossal, is full payment for the GMTO due up front or is it 50% down and 50% due upon completion?

9. yeossal

@bsarosi It's full payment this time round instead of the usual 50/50. Purely because we are offering 10% off this GMTO - makes it easier for accounting and avoiding mistakes with final payment collection.

10. yeossal

Hello everyone, a quick interest check whether anyone will be keen in participating for a GMTO for the Centurion (split toe derby) model with pig skin leather? It can either be on centurion 1 or 2 (pics below) on soft square or 2B5 (round) lasts.

Centurion 1
    Screenshot_20181022_025807.jpg

Centurion 2
    Screenshot_20181022_030002.jpg

11. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

That’s beautiful. What’s te price? I’ve been wanting to try Antonio for ages, but very hesitant to commit due to sizing. I wear wide fittings in John Lobb, Alden, Carmina, and Bonafe.

I also have a moderately low instep.

12. yeossal

The final price depends very much on the final make-up. The pig skin leather does carry an up-charge so using this as the base for regular Centurion model, the ball park retail price as a GMTO will be USD1,050 / EUR880 / SGD1,400 before tax, give and take (regular box calf will be cheaper). At this price it includes a pair of lasted shoe trees and free shipping worldwide. There will also be no surcharge for narrow or wide width.

13. varsityreds0123

varsityreds0123 Senior Member

@yeossal

Looking for sizing advice. If I take a 7.5UK in the Carmina Rain which are snug, what would be the best size to take in the Aeris round? Thank you!

14. junglcmndo

junglcmndo Well-Known Member

I would be interested in similar model if we could turn it into a boot like GG thorpe? Not sure if this would gather enough interest so may Have to MTO.

15. yeossal

My recommendation will be UK 8. Most of AM lasts runs slightly shorter and narrower than other brands. Most of our customers take half a size up from their regular size and found good success with fitting.

For detailed fitting advice please feel free to contact us at [email protected].