1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

YEOSSAL - ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, TLB MALLORCA, CORNO BLU - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yeossal, Sep 27, 2018.

1. yeossal

yeossal Member Affiliate Vendor

Sorry @clee1982 - the pigskin is really attractive for this model but the price differential to use this leather is simply too huge to make it worthwhile as a GMTO in the end.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Stylish Dinosaur

All right then I guess I can push my short Chelsea idea again, at least less leather so hopefully a bit cheaper so more viable...

3. Rohit73

Rohit73 Member

• Hi Jackson

4. Rohit73

Rohit73 Member

Hi Jackson, Why does the price increase to SGD 1568 for a size 7.5 ?
    Also can the shoe be ordered in a different leather ? not too keen ob the pin grain

5. yeossal

@Rohit73, you have probably selected a different option to either the fitting or sole that carries an up-charge. That explains the price difference/increase to the final price. For your other question, I have responded separately via email. Thanks.

6. Encore

Encore Senior Member

Hi Jackson,

Is this GMTO any different with the MTO from AM website? It appears that it costs around 900 EUR (without VAT) for a pair of MTO Chelsea boots with Shoe trees (regular sole, regular width, regular everything...) from the website.

Thanks,
    Will

7. yeossal

Hi @Encore, the Pilus model can be had from AM website directly as a single pair MTO also. The difference is that this GMTO has the leather and last pre-defined to consolidate as a group buy to defray the usual MTO surcharge.

8. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior Member

@yeossal, is full payment for the GMTO due up front or is it 50% down and 50% due upon completion?

9. yeossal

@bsarosi It's full payment this time round instead of the usual 50/50. Purely because we are offering 10% off this GMTO - makes it easier for accounting and avoiding mistakes with final payment collection.