• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

cypi2

Reaction score
Here is another idea for a boot GMTO (i was thinking black for the upper and black with some sort of grain for the shaft. Dainite for the sole so that it can withstand fall/winter weather better)
m_derby_boots.JPG

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone owned pigskin for long term, my preference is still short Chelsea instead full of side zip

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the ideas for the Pilus Prior one piece wholecut boots GMTO - seems like there is some traction going on here and slowly converging to the possible final make-up with textured leathers.

Let's have a short poll to collate the preferences of those interested in this GMTO to move this forward!
https://goo.gl/forms/n8pAYOmCdDLzIHZH2

Pilus boot.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guess short Chelsea is not an option?

Rohit73

Reaction score
Hi Jackson, interested in a pair. Donlet me know how to go about ordering if you go ahead with the GMTO.
Always been a pleasure doing business with you. Awesome customer service from you guys.

nkapped

Reaction score
Congrats on joining SF, Yeossal!

Here’s a picture of my purchases over the past year and a half. Excellent products and service.

From clockwise on top right: Corno Blu Lyra mid brown adelaides, Antonio Meccariello Aeris double monks in dark oak, AM Argentum welted austerity balmorals in antique anthracite and AM Argentum Argentum welted Concicen navy wholecuts with decorative brogueing. All fantastic pairs!

49D7662B-D6E8-4BCF-AB1D-D1F826F864F0.jpeg

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jackson, interested in a pair. Donlet me know how to go about ordering if you go ahead with the GMTO.
Always been a pleasure doing business with you. Awesome customer service from you guys.
Hello @Rohit73, thank you for your kind words and it's great seeing you around here. :)

I will share the details regarding the GMTO shortly.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alright folks, this is what we have so far. Thanks to all who has voted in the survey. We're getting closer and seems like there are strong interests for this GMTO.

upload_2018-10-9_23-35-55.png

upload_2018-10-9_23-36-27.png

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone - the Pilus one piece wholecut Chelsea GMTO is now live! The final make-up is burgundy pin-grain in Argentum Hawksbill last. Turns out that while pig skin leather is the more popular choice, the up-charge is unfortunately quite substantial because of the high reject rate of the leather during lasting process. Therefore to keep the price affordable, the pin-grain leather is being offered this time round instead.

We are also pleased to share that there will be a 10% discount for the SF community here. Use discount code YSF10 during checkout. And not forgetting - a pair of lasted shoe trees will be thrown in for free for this campaign :)

GMTO link here

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone - the Pilus one piece wholecut Chelsea GMTO is now live! The final make-up is burgundy pin-grain in Argentum Hawksbill last. Turns out that while pig skin leather is the more popular choice, the up-charge is unfortunately quite substantial because of the high reject rate of the leather during lasting process. Therefore to keep the price affordable, the pin-grain leather is being offered this time round instead.

We are also pleased to share that there will be a 10% discount for the SF community here. Use discount code YSF10 during checkout. And not forgetting - a pair of lasted shoe trees will be thrown in for free for this campaign :)

GMTO link here

Any options for larger sizes? I need either a UK12 or 12.5.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any options for larger sizes? I need either a UK12 or 12.5.
Absolutely! Sorry due to the constraint of our eCommerce platform we can't display all the sizes. Please select any arbitrary size to proceed with the order and make a note in the Order Notes the size and width that you would like to order - sorry for the trouble.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really tempting too bad pigskin didn’t win out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads