1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

YEOSSAL - ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, TLB MALLORCA, CORNO BLU - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yeossal, Sep 27, 2018.

1. beargonefishing

beargonefishing Distinguished Member

Those wholecuts and chukka boots are unreal

2. PeeCeeBee

PeeCeeBee Senior Member

TLB Mallorca Artista.
    Stay tuned for further updates. Artista launch teaser 1 - pic 1.jpg Artista launch teaser 1 - pic 2.jpg

3. Sdig14

Sdig14 Senior Member

I don't really have any other brands I can compare to, but in general, how does the PC2/Chisel 2 last fit? Are there measurements of this that I could compare to my feet? Sorry if a stupid question.

Also, I assume I can ship to Canada and return if they don't work? Tried to look at the shipping options on the site, but the shipping options page gives me an error.

Thanks to any and all who can help me out!

4. PeeCeeBee

PeeCeeBee Senior Member

We believe you sent message to us in Instagram and my colleague has replied you.
    In any case, the PC2/ Chisel 2 last fits true to size.

5. Sdig14

Sdig14 Senior Member

Yes, they did, thanks a bunch!

Now, just need to wait to hear about this Artista...

6. yeossal

yeossal Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

We've teamed up with TLB Mallorca and a few other fellow TLB retailers for a global contest on the upcoming Artista collection. Simply guess the retail price in euros including VAT by putting in a comment to the contest IG post, tag 3 friends and follow @yeossal and @tlbmallorca to qualify. Stand to win a pair of Artista shoes!

https://www.instagram.com/yeossal/p/BvBnCTTHpH5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ex5e9k6fuua2

Artista is a new top range collection from TLB Malloca. Made on all-new lasts with first grade leathers from Annonay and Charles F. Stead, it features nicely done beveled waist, real leather heel stiffeners, close-cut heels, very smooth sole edges and a tight sole stitch.

We will be unveiling more information in coming days so watch this space!

7. Thilgela

Thilgela Senior Member

@yeossal @PeeCeeBee

When will the huddersfield cotton trousers make their way to the website? Can't wait to snatch a few pairs.

8. PeeCeeBee

PeeCeeBee Senior Member

Hi, we plan to put them up online by end of the month if everything goes smoothly.