1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

YEN JEANS ORGANE LABEL in DARK BOOTCUT tag size 28

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by obsolete, Sep 12, 2006.

1. obsolete

obsolete Member

Hi Guys,

Just trying to clear out some of my wardrobe and get some extra cash ready for my trip overseas. All measurements are taken with jeans lying flat.

Prices are in US dollars and include shipping to anywhere in the world (will be shipped from Australia)

YEN JEANS ORANGE LABEL in DARK tag size 28
    - if you want quality jeans without being a sheep and following the masses then the Yen jeans label is perfect for you.
    - the fit of these jeans are a bootcut which means when the whole skinny jeans fad is over these will still look great. Also fits great on the butt!!!
    - you can see the contrast pockets of the jeans with the yen logo in dark blue stitching on one pocket and yellow stitching on the other
    - these have 2% elastane and therefore have a that little bit of stretch to make them super comfortable
    - condition = these have been washed once and the inseam has been hemmed to fit me
    - measurements
    ACTUAL waist = 14.37 inches
    inseam = 29.53 inches
    leg opening = 9.8 inches
    - price is $170 or best offer

for photos go to
    http://www.honestforum.com/showthread.php?t=71260