1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Imhoff, Dec 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Aweome! Love all your stuff but your denim wear was bananas. Really excited to see where you go in the streetwear direction. All about this.

2. mactire

mactire Senior Member

Just an edit on my earlier post on sourcing shirtings etc through you. I came to tailoring through Americana and workwear, but could never get fits that suited me, as a fat bastard. The materials needed to get your own made are simply not available this side of the Atlantic either.

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Last Call pieces are now online.

Guys, our Last Call ties are simply bananas. Absolutely incredible pieces ranging from cashmere, super 150s and silk by Tom FordxLoro Piana, to silk seersucker. All feature our completely hand made construction. You don't want to miss out on these.

We've also dropped some of our last shirts as well. A gorgeous cross hatch American Chambray button down featuring our amazing collar roll. The shirts won't make it to a sale price, and to be honest, with what we charge at full retail, they're already at least 50-75% marked down to what we should be charging and what others charge who use our shirt maker. We do have a couple of Napoli Spread Collars coming too, so keep an eye out.

Happy Shopping boys.

4. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior Member

Some very cool ties. What's the general fabric weight on that Zegna silk seersucker plaid?

5. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Distinguished Member

Digging some of these ties. Is this the last rodeo, or will there be any additional spring drops releasing in the coming weeks?

6. NewYorkIslander

Gorgeously light....is so great, perfect for even the hottest events you'd need a tie for.

We have a handful of ties still to add, but they'll all be up by later tonight. This is it...

7. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

Black tie might not get the best reception but it’s a staple, especially with grey jacket

8. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Distinguished Member

Agreed. I don't have the heart for the twill/satin black (looks more twill from what I can see), but the raw black is damn nice.

9. NewYorkIslander

I literally made this for my grey flannel suit. We've never traditionally done ANYTHING black, but this was so crucial for me personally to get in before we stopped...