• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aweome! Love all your stuff but your denim wear was bananas. Really excited to see where you go in the streetwear direction. All about this.

mactire

Reaction score
Just an edit on my earlier post on sourcing shirtings etc through you. I came to tailoring through Americana and workwear, but could never get fits that suited me, as a fat bastard. The materials needed to get your own made are simply not available this side of the Atlantic either.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last Call pieces are now online.

Guys, our Last Call ties are simply bananas. Absolutely incredible pieces ranging from cashmere, super 150s and silk by Tom FordxLoro Piana, to silk seersucker. All feature our completely hand made construction. You don't want to miss out on these.

We've also dropped some of our last shirts as well. A gorgeous cross hatch American Chambray button down featuring our amazing collar roll. The shirts won't make it to a sale price, and to be honest, with what we charge at full retail, they're already at least 50-75% marked down to what we should be charging and what others charge who use our shirt maker. We do have a couple of Napoli Spread Collars coming too, so keep an eye out.

Happy Shopping boys.

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Call pieces are now online.

Guys, our Last Call ties are simply bananas. Absolutely incredible pieces ranging from cashmere, super 150s and silk by Tom FordxLoro Piana, to silk seersucker. All feature our completely hand made construction. You don't want to miss out on these.

We've also dropped some of our last shirts as well. A gorgeous cross hatch American Chambray button down featuring our amazing collar roll. The shirts won't make it to a sale price, and to be honest, with what we charge at full retail, they're already at least 50-75% marked down to what we should be charging and what others charge who use our shirt maker. We do have a couple of Napoli Spread Collars coming too, so keep an eye out.

Happy Shopping boys.

Some very cool ties. What's the general fabric weight on that Zegna silk seersucker plaid?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digging some of these ties. Is this the last rodeo, or will there be any additional spring drops releasing in the coming weeks?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some very cool ties. What's the general fabric weight on that Zegna silk seersucker plaid?

Gorgeously light....is so great, perfect for even the hottest events you'd need a tie for.

Digging some of these ties. Is this the last rodeo, or will there be any additional spring drops releasing in the coming weeks?

We have a handful of ties still to add, but they'll all be up by later tonight. This is it...

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I literally made this for my grey flannel suit. We've never traditionally done ANYTHING black, but this was so crucial for me personally to get in before we stopped...

Sorry for the extra question but are there are some of these ties that are composed of a little heftier fabric than others? Looking for one that will make a moderately substantial knot if that makes sense.

At some point we should all talk about our personal favorite tie from YH.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry for the extra question but are there are some of these ties that are composed of a little heftier fabric than others? Looking for one that will make a moderately substantial knot if that makes sense.

At some point we should all talk about our personal favorite tie from YH.

No prob, thats what I'm here for!

There are a couple of cashmeres that are/will be released that are pretty hefty...one is a twill, the other is the knit stripe.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, I'd have to go back and check my collection, but a few for consideration:

Cyclone Flax (sentimental reasons, because Rob and Courtney are both awesome)
WSL POW from this past fall/winter (so much I bought twice)
Patriot Stripe
That really dark wool burgundy plaid from a few years back
One of the Zegna stripes (probably the wider striped navy version)

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My favorite is definitely a sentimental one....the very first Zegna 15milmil15 Courtney made for me on our old kitchen table. I think me and @institches were the only two to get those.

I have to say though, the silk seersuckers we have now will be up there...I can't believe how Zegna can do the **** they do with cloth...just amazing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads