Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Imhoff, Dec 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tricky

tricky Senior member

Still my go-to weekend gear. Seriously don't think anyone does denim shirts like Rob (paired with RRL low straight rigid and Epaulet trainers).

Couldn't help but include my new pup too :)

20170520_104245.jpg

2. duff406

duff406 Senior member

Man I forgot about those in that red! Looks fantastic. Wore my brown wet denim one this week. Love it!

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Cute pup man! Congrats! I love that red btw!

4. Don L

Don L Senior member

@tricky Great fit. Cute pup. So bummed I slept on that red

5. tricky

tricky Senior member

I hear that. I slept on the Barber and it's such a dope shirt! From the denim collection I have the red and brown weft and love them both.

6. tricky

tricky Senior member

Recieved the linen shirt today and Rob I have to apologize. I feel I robbed you at this price :) What a beauty....

7. FrogTO

FrogTO Senior member

Rob...

Your website pictures are pretty nice... but every time the actual look of the fabric is MUCH nicer.

Extra bonus the tax man missed duties twice in a row even tho you properly wrote the price.

8. NewYorkIslander

They're something else aren't they? Thanks man!

This is probably where we struggle the most, our photography. Balancing school, family and out charity is difficult but this summer we plan on finding the right photographer for our stuff, because since DAY 1 we've heard this. The picture never do any justice to the product. If anyone has any leads on local NYC product photographers, I'm all ears.

Our stock is just about done. We have two YH3 left in the LP Summer Blue, two YH1 Celeste Barbers and a handful of Pinpoints in the Frambuosso and Cupo (completely sold out in YH1) so if anyone sees anything they like, I'd grab them stat.

9. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior member

The Kiton linen/cashmere. So delightful.

IMG_4517.JPG

10. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

+1 got same tie, one of my favorites

11. duff406

duff406 Senior member

I thought the blue linen in YH3 was long sold out. Hmm... It is getting warm around here...

12. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

@duff406 if you dilly dally, I'm gonna swipe it solely out of spite :cool2:

13. duff406

duff406 Senior member

Please do and save me from myself. My wallet will thank you!

14. NewYorkIslander

Hey guys, just a head's up in case you aren't on our social media feeds or our email list:

To honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice Yellow Hook will be shutting off ALL sales channels for the next three days starting at Midnight tonight. Courtney and I, as proud Americans, would strongly encourage all of our customers to instead give a moment’s pause for those who lost their lives defending our great land and the freedoms we hold so dear.

Through a charitable organization we both chair Courtney and I have come to know very well a Gold Star father, Brian Jopek, a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom who lost his son Ryan D Jopek in 2006 while in the same conflict. The entire Jopek family represents the selflessness and bravery that exemplifies the American spirit, and through our charity we’ve been able to raise almost $10,000 for Ryan’s annual Memorial Scholarship (The Ryan D Jopek Memorial Scholarship) in Merrill, Wisconsin, the Jopek’s home town. This scholarship is given to a student chosen from Merrill High School’s annual graduating class to help them embark on the next chapter of their educational journey and as teachers, Courtney and I couldn’t be happier to do our part to help out.

In lieu of shopping with us this weekend, we’d kindly ask you all to join us in helping remember Ryan, and all of those who lost their lives defending this great nation, by donating whatever you can to his Memorial Scholarship.

Any checks can be made out to:

Merrill Area Public Schools with “Sgt. Ryan Jopek Memorial Scholarship” in the memo and be mailed to:

Brian Jopek

c/o The Lakeland Times

510 Chippewa Minocqua

Wisconsin 54548.

If you’d like to read more about the Jopeks and Ryan’s life and legacy please do so here:

http://www.merrillfotonews.com/2016...bers-sgt-ryan-jopek-and-those-who-gave-all/#_

As always, thank you all for being part of this journey with us, and have a great weekend.

Rob and Courtney