• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

imys

Reaction score
This seasons favourite of mine. Have worn this lovely grey/black twice already this week. Just love everything about it - look, texture, craftsmanship.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're running an instagram contest for a FREE FESTIVE TARTAN Six Fold. Take a shot in one of our ties, tag us and hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays for your chance to win! We'll do one winner randomly and another for the one who gets the most likes.

Happy Holidays!

Wood

Reaction score
Hey guys, we're running an instagram contest for a FREE FESTIVE TARTAN Six Fold. Take a shot in one of our ties, tag us and hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays for your chance to win! We'll do one winner randomly and another for the one who gets the most likes.

Happy Holidays!
I had to make an Instagram account for this, so I'm not expecting to win by getting the most likes, but my Italian Linen Stripe has me feeling lucky! https://www.instagram.com/p/_QvVWLrBUz/

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just a couple of days left in the Instagram contest guys!

Reminder, all orders placed before Friday will be guaranteed by USPS for Christmas delivery...so get your last minute shopping in now! We still have some FANTASTIC ties available like:

This gorgeous 100% Cashmere Herringbone from WBill. This one is a real sleeper and the ultimate in luxury....

WBill Cashmere Herringbone

The gorgeous Black Flecked Grigio:

Black Flecked Grigio

Another wonderful and luxurious WBill Cashmere

Speckled Brown Herringbone Cashmere

Lovely Burgundy Lightweight Tweed

Burgundy Plaid Lightweight Wool Tweed

Shop now to get them in time for Christmas!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know why that black grigio didn't sell out long ago. It is SOOOOOO gorgeous. Excellency in subtlety.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's certainly your prerogative. I love greys, so I absolutely love the tie..

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Ermenegildo Zegna Silk Blend "Resort" Jacket
Truzzi Milano Shirt
Yellow Hook Neckties Navy Wool Tie
Vintage English Silk Hand Rolled Ancient Madder Pocketsquare

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We're announcing the winners of the #yellowhookfortheholidays contest later tonight! Make sure you get your last minute entries in today on instagram using the hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays! Some strong entries!

imys

Reaction score
Congrats @ericgereghty and @Wood . I would love to see your outfits on this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads