1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Y Project/Yohan Serfaty Diagonal Seam (cheap) Trouser sz.48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jap808, Feb 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jap808

jap808 Senior member

Brand new, NEVER worn (too small, for me) Diagonal seam slim trouser from SS2012 collection
    size 48 (46-48)
    58% Linen, 42% Cotton

as seen @ Darklands, but definitily cheaper (last year retail for €445)
    http://www.darklandsberlin.com/site/product/mens/yohan-serfaty-diagonal-seam-slim-trouser

Stunning material (linen + cotton)and color for these spring/summer pants: slim with a slight drop crotch. Brand new, necer worn.
    Asking for: Euro 119 + Shipping

Payment: Paypal
    Shipped from ITALY with EXPRESS COURIER: quite cheap** email me for quotes (Europe/UK approx 15/20€).

If you have any question in regard, feel free to inbox me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can- thank you!
    Or email
    emilianozani[at]gmail.com

Thanks
    Emiliano

2. jap808

jap808 Senior member

Spring is coming: don't sleep on this!

Final call: €109 + shipping

emilianozani[at]gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.