• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sivier

Reaction score
Hi, i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but its worth a try as i can't find any information anywhere that helps and have even tried contacting Y-3 themselves with no luck.

Well i own this Adidas Y-3 track top and the logo on the left arm has started to peel off on the corners which i fear will keep going and ruin the top.

I was hoping someone would know of the correct way to stick this back down as it was an expensive top which i don't want to mess up.

It is made out of 97% polyester & 3% elasthan, if any other information is required please ask.

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me with this,

Many thanks.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Y3 can't help then no one here would be able to.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TOKYO3