• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

xs brands and stores

Nawtari

Reaction score
Im a smaller guy so the only clothes that really fit me are XS. Size S is just a tad big but i will buy it and get it taken in but i dont like doing that for everything. Im looking for brands and stores that have/carry XS or measurements fit XS.

I already know of; Topman, American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, Yesstyle, J.Crew, Rakuten, Kooples, Altru Apparel, Dior Homme, Michael J Krell.

Any help is appreciated.

ennui

Reaction score
Club Monaco carries XS in a significant portion of their menswear. Their XS dress shirts fit my build (5'5", 150 lbs) very well, though they'd fit better if I lost 10 lbs. I have at least 5 of their shirts.
biggrin.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nawtari
Im a smaller guy so the only clothes that really fit me are XS. Size S is just a tad big but i will buy it and get it taken in but i dont like doing that for everything. Im looking for brands and stores that have/carry XS or measurements fit XS.

I already know of; Topman, American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, Yesstyle, J.Crew, Rakuten, Kooples, Altru Apparel, Dior Homme, Michael J Krell.

Any help is appreciated.

Depends on what kind of XS you are and your chest measurement.

Smahatma

Reaction score
Well im a 32 chest
that's bordering on XXS anywho, uniqlo has XS that is all around smaller than j.crew XS

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just sized a man who thought he was a 34 into a 18 Hickey Freeman His First suit and size 16 Coat.

In fact I have sold size 16 His First to a SF member.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well im a 32 chest

Well I'll tell you that as a lean 34 in. chest I dont think any mall brands are going to help you. J.Crew/Club Monaco/Gap/BR are all going to be too big for you even at XS, unless you're really lenient on how well you want it to fit.

From my personal experiences stuff from Yesstyle/MJK/AA/Band of Outsiders have fit my very well as I am usually an XS in all three (I'm inbetween Medium and Large for a lot of Yesstyle/Rakuten stuff so a medium will probably fit you well).

Nawtari

Reaction score
My only problem with shopping on Rakuten is when i finally do find something that is the right measurements to fit me, its sold out of that size.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not easy but doable. It also depends on your budget/location.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have any solid advice for you except that you might want to look into some Asian brands. I think Uniqlo has some pretty small sizes. There are quite a few ebay stores that sell extremely small/slim sizes. I looked at the measurements of this one Japanese pea coat and I wouldn't have been able to fit in even their XL (I'm a 42r).

Good luck!

Doctor Quack

Reaction score
I'd second the looking into Asian brands. Most American brands (mall or not) will be too large for a 32" chest.

Casey

Reaction score
I've come across XS at H&M. I'm a 34 and H&M's small fits me perfectly. However, I don't know if all the lines they carry have XS or if it's just their DIVIDED line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads