1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Xmas $$ Sale Footwear and Accessories: Alden Shell and Calf, Yuketen, Pierrepont Hicks, Cooperstown

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by adamha21, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Lots of goods here at really good prices. Footwear and Accessories. Price includes shipping in the US. I might do international if you want multiple items--PM me. These prices do not include the paypal fee, but I can invoice you that. Just PM me. Happy holidays

The Aldens will come with their shoebox and will be double boxed. The shells will also come with shoe bags. Shoe trees are not included. Both shoes have wear, but lots of life left.

Alden Shell Cordovan Color #8 PTB 990 size 11D. Barrie Last. I've realized I'm a 10.5 in the Barrie. I bought these on SF and have only worn them once at a conference. They have been brushed vigorously. The pictures are from the original listing. $275

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alden Calf Walnut Brown Perforated Straight Tip Bal. Size 11.5C. Hampton Last. I haven't done anything to these other than a wipe down and buff. I did put a small amount of alden paste wax on a couple of scuffs. These probably could use some leather conditioner. $175

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yuketen Maine Guide Chukka. 10.5. $100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ebbets Field Flannels Homestead Grays, Cooperstown Ballcap Portland Beavers, Archival Waxed Baseball Cap: $15 ea

[​IMG]

Harding and Wilson Pendleton Blackwatch wool bow tie $30

[​IMG]

Yuketen Rough Out Suede Chukkas. 10.5. SOLD
    Pierrepont Hicks Wooly Booger wool tie SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013

2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

tie and bow are good

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I may be interested in the walnut calf bals. Can you post measurements of sole length and width? I have a pair of bals on the Hampton to compare to and I'm wondering if these might work for me.

Nice looking shoes.

4. CelliniEVO

CelliniEVO Senior member

What size is the Homestead Grays hat??

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.