XLERATOR hand dryers (too powerful?)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 901 south street, May 3, 2010.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

+1.

It's appalling to see how many dudes don't wash their hands on the way out. I'm full of [​IMG] whenever I encounter a bathroom that both a) has no paper towels, and b) has a door that swings in. With an out-door, you can at least push a low-contact area of it (upper corner) it with your outer palm.

Good lord, men have become absolute pussies.

2. TheD0n

TheD0n Senior member

I use my pinky finger to exit pull doors in bathroom. It's least likely to enter my mouth or touch anything I put in my mouth. Oh, and it's most dainty.

3. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

4. JoyDiffusion

JoyDiffusion Senior member

It's not about being a pussy, it's about not wanting to get the germs from piss and shit on my hands before eating food. But if that makes me a pussy, we can fight sometime, and you'll see otherwise... [​IMG]

5. Threak

Threak Senior member

I kick bathroom doors open.

+1. Doesn't matter if it swings in or out.

6. warmpi

warmpi Senior member

hand dryers collect airborne fecal matter. paper towel dispensers are way better.

I do quite like the dyson airblade, though. it's amazing how such a simple innovation took so long to come about.

[​IMG]

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

+1 on these XLERATOR hand dryers. I was at a bar last year and in the midst of a drunken stupor I went to the john, took a long piss- the type that lasts 2 minutes and when you think its done piss comes out again- and struggled my way to the faucet to wash. with eyes half closed I pushed the big stainless steel button of the XLERATOR hand dryer beside me, not knowing the nozzle was turned up probably by a very evil evil man who knows the massive power of this bastard. so I had a temporary ding to my face because of the immensely powerful force of wind that struck my face, and it stayed like that for 2 days. imagine coming out of the bar's mens room looking like this: [​IMG]

8. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

The models we have up hear do not rotate and do not have a button.

I like them, but damn are they loud. At least they do dry your hands, where the old school models always called for an armpit wipe. I literally avoid McDonalds because they always have those crappy dryers and no towels.

9. Keroberos

Keroberos Senior member

+1 on these XLERATOR hand dryers. I was at a bar last year and in the midst of a drunken stupor I went to the john, took a long piss- the type that lasts 2 minutes and when you think its done piss comes out again- and struggled my way to the faucet to wash. with eyes half closed I pushed the big stainless steel button of the XLERATOR hand dryer beside me, not knowing the nozzle was turned up probably by a very evil evil man who knows the massive power of this bastard. so I had a temporary ding to my face because of the immensely powerful force of wind that struck my face, and it stayed like that for 2 days. imagine coming out of the bar's mens room looking like this:

[​IMG]

Amusing story, but I haven't seen an Xlerator with a rotatable nozzle. Product page doesn't show one either.

10. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

I don't know about you, but I prefer not to have residual ball sweat from other men on my hands so you can call me a pussy any day.

11. milosz

milosz Senior member

Do you often play with your balls when you take a leak, 'cause I've never heard of that before.

12. gungadin25

gungadin25 Senior member

They're pretty awesome -- like an air squeegee, but I don't wear jewelry

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

love dyson airblades. takes such little time to completely dry your hands

14. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Hate them. I have a mild ear problem that essentially means that certain frequencies at certain volumes cause me rather intense pain. the Xcelerators hit that perfectly. I also wonder it doesn't blast off, atomize, and make available for breathing any remaining effluent from the hands and fingernails of those who wash poorly.

~ H

15. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Hate them. I have a mild ear problem that essentially means that certain frequencies at certain volumes cause me rather intense pain. the Xcelerators hit that perfectly. I also wonder it doesn't blast off, atomize, and make available for breathing any remaining effluent from the hands and fingernails of those who wash poorly.

~ H

I'm a bit tipsy, but I really LOLed.