Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Xenadrine

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Longhorn, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

For those who know..is it safe? does it work? is it worth it?
    any input on this matter could help greatly
    thanks a lot

2. JGreen

JGreen Member

I took Xenadrine about two years ago and had pretty good results. I can't specify on how safe it is, but I know it contains ephedrine. My roommate is taking something called Stacker 2 and he said that it gives him good energry for workouts and he has lost about 10 pounds in two weeks. I'm not a doctor, so take at your own risk.

3. BuddahLax

BuddahLax Active Member

Just like anything, when taken in moderation it is safe. I Usually take a product called Dymetadrine Xtreme(from AST WWW.AST-SS.com) which is cheaper and really boosts my energy.

4. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

I use Hyrdoxycuts and/or Ripped Fuel. Both give great energy, but make the heart race about 1000 beats a minute. If you do start using Xenadrine, or any other thermogenic product, STAY AWAY from caffine products.

5. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

thanks guys, i appreciate the help here, the gq forum is really shot to sh.t, thanks again

6. TheSunAlsoRises

TheSunAlsoRises Member

Having tried several supplements, I am currently taking Xenadrine and I really like it. To be honest I think it is better for giving you the energy to work out hard than for actually helping you lose weight (more rapidly), but this isn't nessecarily a bad thing. I workout regularily and am not really interested in losing a lot of weight, but I take the recommended dose of Xenadrine on a regular basis. It has also allowed me to stop relying upon any sort of coffee, soda, etc. I'd much rather get my dirty pleasure of caffeine/energy boost from something that actually stimulates muscle-sparing fat loss than several cups of coffee.

7. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Does it work, fat-loss wise, if you work out once a month? Not to lose 10 pounds, but to accentuate(sp) your six pack? amy clue?