• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

xcoldricex service thread

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my Denime 66 Blacks today. Coldrice answered a dozen questions for me over several emails. I finally ordered Wednesday, he shipped Thursday, arrived Saturday. Best online shopping service of my life.

These Denimes are freaking bulletproof. I think they're lined with kevlar. I need to soak them. I hope they shrink considerably in the hips and ass with becoming unbuttonable.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Wear them around for a bit to stretch them out before you soak them, that way ensuring you won't shrink them down too far.

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by digital_denim
Just got my order in from Coldrice! Really really fast delivery.
Fullcounts 1108
Redmoonesque wallet
Sugarcane Belt

Thanks Coldrice!

Oh my god I love that belt! How much was it? Can you give me a link to the Rakuten site where it's found?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by digital_denim
Wear them around for a bit to stretch them out before you soak them, that way ensuring you won't shrink them down too far.

I soaked them before I read that. They were way too stiff to wear outside the house anyways. I'll put them on damp and stretch them out a bit before they dry completely.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
^^ that's the site i ordered off of.
Really nice belt and it'll match my wallet and soon to order braid!

Wallet is pretty nice. Really thick as described by others, but it's pretty well made too as well as functional. Even has a business card inside that probably has some instructions which I can't read because it's in Japanese. I may scan it and have one of you guys translate for me.

denimaddict

Reaction score
I kind of impusle-bought a pair of these from coldrice. Haven't got them yet, but he says they were just delivered to him in Japan (had to order them). Bought em because they were cheapish, I like the back pockets, and they look to have a low rise. No one say anything bad about them because I have already paid for em
crazy.gif

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/h-pickup/746304/808878/816208/

headtowall

Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimaddict
I kind of impusle-bought a pair of these from coldrice. Haven't got them yet, but he says they were just delivered to him in Japan (had to order them). Bought em because they were cheapish, I like the back pockets, and they look to have a low rise. No one say anything bad about them because I have already paid for em
crazy.gif

I think those look pretty good.

mogwai

Reaction score
Got my Sugarcane Belt yesterday. Great service and really fast delivery. Ordered it Wednesday and had by Saturday! Definately going to have to find more to buy while coldrice is in Japan.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
they look like they are levitating. my sorahiko's don't do that
frown.gif
i have an older model though haha.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimaddict
crazy.gif

I think they're hideous!
devil.gif

I like the back pocket too and they'll probably look better on.. I'm not digging the wantonly wrinkled look. Are they dry?

denimaddict

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
I think they're hideous!
devil.gif

I like the back pocket too and they'll probably look better on.. I'm not digging the wantonly wrinkled look. Are they dry?

They are one wash, although the Edwin site says they come in dry. I just didn't see the dry ones online anywhere. I think the wrinkles might be that site, because it seems like a lot of their jeans are wrinkled like that. We shall see...

ddohnggo

Reaction score
daytrader, can you post a picture of yourself wearing the sorahiko's?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads