• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

goalaso

Reaction score
In that photo of the cord pants, what material is the coat he's wearing? Is it the same coat as the one on the canoe? Looks like herringbone, but continuous, and also looks to be a different texture?

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Yes, I wasn't even aware of this preorder?! Is there a way to get on an email list for things like that? More importantly, the Lookbook seems to have the identity herringbone raglan bal from last year, which I've been hunting with no success for a year. Does that mean they're doing it again??? Please.
Your best bet is to follow the NMWA thread. I don’t think they send out emails for every preorder they run.

goalaso

Reaction score
Sigh i do follow the thread. But it's very active and i check in maybe weekly or every other week, so things like this are really missed. Wish there were a way to get alerted for keywords in threads

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there is the SS22Sale code. Only applies to that season though and only on items not already reduced

nprose

Reaction score
Is there a sale code for Fall 21 items? I'm interested in picking up one of the donegal sweaters...

tgaith77

Reaction score
Yes, I wasn't even aware of this preorder?! Is there a way to get on an email list for things like that? More importantly, the Lookbook seems to have the identity herringbone raglan bal from last year, which I've been hunting with no success for a year. Does that mean they're doing it again??? Please.

There is a dedicated NMWA thread for preorders, although I'm not sure if its being kept up to date. I didn't see the Wythe pre order here...

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did anyone every post a fit pic of one of the cotton/linen shirt jackets from this summer?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
xuGmTKeg.jpeg

WYTHE FW2022
Just got my shipment earlier this week and it's already popped off. Hit me if you need sizing or anything! Flannels run big again this season and the oxford shirts run closer to TTS.

Bingham

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub so do the new flannels fit pretty similar to last year's moleskins? I just ordered a flannel from you last night in a size Medium (which is the same size I have in the moleskin and it fits well). Think I'll be okay?

Bingham

Reaction score
@Bingham i have to say I can't remember exactly how the moleskins fit. i'll say these flannels fit a little closer to like... an Engineered Garments work shirt. For reference, an XL pit to pit (just grabbed this for a customer) comes in at 27".
Ok- thanks. If it's more along the lines of EG, I should have maybe sized down to a Small...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads