• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

M Parenti

Reaction score
1663873592826.png

M Parenti

Reaction score
fit has not changed on anything.

To dispel any fit comments re:moleskins, the very first runs of moleskins (years ago) were produced in Portugal and then garment dyed locally. The dye house's method caused a crazy amount of shrinkage which led to problems with fit. That was remedied last F/W.

Moleskin Pearlsnaps fit TTS. Flannel Pearlsnaps fit TTS, have the same fit as the moleskins, just made in a different factory. It's possible there are some differences in the specs. Flannel Workshirts fit TTS, but a bit shorter and bigger in the body.

If you want to wear it as a shirt, buy your normal size. If you want to use it as an overshirt, size up, though I don't find it necessary.

Last edited:

karmaguy

Reaction score
^ive found that a medium fits me perfect for any of the shirting. Can wear as a shirt or wear over a tee shirt and both ways fits great (5’8 145 lbs)

eddiemczee

Reaction score

Lookbook is live!

jmiller123

Reaction score
The look book is really great. Love the colors and textures. That cord type 2 will be an insta-cop

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really liking this lookbook and a lot of stuff in it. I really want a detail shot of the pants on the dude with the camel boots sitting on the rock. Also to see what this fabric is used on

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 3.52.41 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 3.52.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 3.52.41 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 128

ucla bruin

Reaction score

goalaso

Reaction score
damn I missed it. Wish I had more time in the day
Yes, I wasn't even aware of this preorder?! Is there a way to get on an email list for things like that? More importantly, the Lookbook seems to have the identity herringbone raglan bal from last year, which I've been hunting with no success for a year. Does that mean they're doing it again??? Please.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really interested in that coat. I really don’t need another Wythe coat though. Anyone Interested in my medium brown and cream Bal from last year if I pick this one up?

A25DE70F-F87D-42EA-8608-26EB2D209C84.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads