• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from them twice and returned once - each of these three transactions moved at a snail's pace.

billscoresby

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Mike reached out to me on this platform and sorted everything out. It is appreciated.

goalaso

Reaction score
WTB: Wythe Balmacaan coat herringbone wool tweed, Size Small, from last year
Screenshot_20220813-185202_Chrome.jpg

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the tanks?

eleven_will_see_you_now

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what the last run of cowboy boots cost? The new ones look lovely but I have a feeling it will be much more than the average boot

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
~$900 is pretty steep especially with alternatives like this one or Lucchese Carsons (if you can find them in stock). Interested in any input on if they're worth it. They do look good though, especially the suede western boots.

eleven_will_see_you_now

Reaction score
~$900 is pretty steep especially with alternatives like this one or Lucchese Carsons (if you can find them in stock). Interested in any input on if they're worth it. They do look good though, especially the suede western boots.
Price is on par with Double RL boots 🤷‍♂️ I do love Lucchese though too. It would be worth it if you love these styles and have the income to go for it. These are some great looking boots. Probably are other cheaper options that would work though, that are still handmade. I blew my budget so I think I’ll keep searching for Lucchese’s on eBay (and be very jealous of whoever picks these up)

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
I think my biggest complaint with wythe is how inconsistent they are with sizing across different cuts. In completely unrelated news if anyone wants a super cheap pair of indigo microcheck chinos in size 34 hit me up.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think my biggest complaint with wythe is how inconsistent they are with sizing across different cuts. In completely unrelated news if anyone wants a super cheap pair of indigo microcheck chinos in size 34 hit me up.

I think it’s intentional and they just have a very specific idea about how they want each piece to fit. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just too varied to be an accident (I hope).

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
I think it’s intentional and they just have a very specific idea about how they want each piece to fit. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just too varied to be an accident (I hope).
In their cotton linen chinos I’m a 34 and they fit pretty loose, have to wear a belt but I think they fit me as intended. These are a 34 and I can’t even get them on.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In their cotton linen chinos I’m a 34 and they fit pretty loose, have to wear a belt but I think they fit me as intended. These are a 34 and I can’t even get them on.

Yeah idk…if they don’t match the size charts that’s certainly an issue.

krudsma

Reaction score
Did anybody else get the Throwing FIts version of the tencel snap shirt? I was bummed that I slept on the deep evergreen color they had this year but I managed to find this slightly brighter green and I like it a lot.

1663608133725.png

karmaguy

Reaction score
^ i did not but those throwing fits colorways they did are all so great...hopefully they get incorporated for ss23?

im still stoked to see what's in store for fw22

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads