• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

jmiller123

Reaction score
FW 22 looks great. Really hope the sizing becomes more standard, feels like the shirts are cut a half-size too large based on the measurements

goalaso

Reaction score
Am I missing the 22 stuff in their IG? I don't see any of it, just 2021... when does this go on sale?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I missing the 22 stuff in their IG? I don't see any of it, just 2021... when does this go on sale?

It's in their stories. NMWA had some as well

Sup @willy cheesesteak
Screenshot_20220128-083659_Instagram.jpg

goalaso

Reaction score
So does that herringbone coat on the rack suggest they are doing it again? Fingers crossed... and when do these go on sale?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright i just went through 12 pages and didn't see this question asked so I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

Should i get the washed denim pearl snap in the same size as the flannel pearl snap (aka sized down)?
Or is the pattern more like the moleskins?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright i just went through 12 pages and didn't see this question asked so I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

Should i get the washed denim pearl snap in the same size as the flannel pearl snap (aka sized down)?

I think it's gonna be on the moleskin pattern

perfickfule

Reaction score

You probably saw this on Wythe's site, Occulta Vexillum, but if not:
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 2.14.32 PM.png

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You probably saw this on Wythe's site, Occulta Vexillum, but if not:
View attachment 1759565

Yeah I saw that which makes it sound like it’s smaller, but from the very very little experience I have with Wythe and the content in this thread it just seems like nothing can be trusted but personal experience.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that which makes it sound like it’s smaller, but from the very very little experience I have with Wythe and the content in this thread it just seems like nothing can be trusted but personal experience.

I love Wythe’s stuff and have bought a number of items, but their sizing is so freakin weird

perfickfule

Reaction score
I love Wythe’s stuff and have bought a number of items, but their sizing is so freakin weird
You'd think a newish brand whose stockists are mostly or exclusively online (am I wrong about this?) would see the advantage in nailing the sizing. Must be really difficult to do, though.

Pums

Reaction score
I only have the denim shirt from Wythe I wish I got an L for a roomier fit. The m which I bought runs tts .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads