• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Anyone that has the pleated cotton/linen pants, did the inseam stay 32" post wash? I really like the looks of these but if the inseam will shrink they'd go from being cropped to capris on me. I emailed Wythe about it but they gave me a generic wash cold answer.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide which color tencel shirt to pull the trigger on. Leaning toward pale lemon as I think of yellow shirts as kind of a vintage thing. Is pale yellow very versatile?

wythelemon.jpg

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess it is versatile. It is also death if you have a pale complexion. If you don't, it is fine.

See, I was worried that I'd be too brown / olive skinned, lol. I have no idea how to wear colors and skin tone or even how to deal with color temperatures.
Probably going to go with it and see how I can make it work.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the bay brown moleskine western. Should make it home tomorrow. Hoping I’ll like it.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the bay brown moleskine western. Should make it home tomorrow. Hoping I’ll like it.

I didn't realize the moleskin shirts were available again. I'm tempted by the emerald.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw on Instagram that there was a restock and I drunkenly ordered one. I went against the grain and ordered my usual size though. Curious about how it’ll turn out. I have plenty of loose fitting warmer overshirts though.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Trying to decide which color tencel shirt to pull the trigger on. Leaning toward pale lemon as I think of yellow shirts as kind of a vintage thing. Is pale yellow very versatile?

View attachment 1616032
This color looks like one of the better ones from this season. Just think of it as a more interesting white

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This color looks like one of the better ones from this season. Just think of it as a more interesting white

I was kind of thinking the same thing. It looks really pale in the picture a few pages back of all the shirts stacked on each other. I'm after that kind of yellow, not something super bright and saturated. Hopefully the color of the pic is accurate.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my moleskin western shirt. I like the fit. The fabric is fine but I feel like I’ve seen better. The color appears to me also as a bit different than the product shots, like they were color graded heavily. The finishing is unimpressive, and I spotted loose threads very fast. The packaging was also underwhelming.

Neutral experience so far.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who have the cotton/linen chinos, have they shrunk after laundering? My guess is that with cold washing and hang drying, shrinkage shouldn't be a problem.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
People who have the cotton/linen chinos, have they shrunk after laundering? My guess is that with cold washing and hang drying, shrinkage shouldn't be a problem.
I'm going to wash the pair I just got tonight so I can let you know tomorrow if you want.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Cold wash, hang dried, lost ~.5" in the half waist and inseam. Haven't worn them since washing but I imagine they'll stretch out again.

The Thin Man

Reaction score
Anyone get the camp socks? Are they soft? I find that WigWam's Cypress socks (the prototypical marled cotton socks) aren't soft, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads