• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. I feel it straddles the "city cowboy" look well, whereas RRL mostly looks like you're at the ranch.

Was looking forward to trying their OCBDs until I saw @troika's review.

Don't let it stop you! I encourage you to try it for yourself.

@MeatFish what you say

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will also throw some shade - the oxfords are just OK. They're made in portugal, which isn't a huge deal, but I find them to be not as good as the MiUSA ones from O'Connell's at $145, both from a construction and fabric perspective if you're just getting a plain blue or white one. Wythe definitely fit slimmer, it's not a classic OCBD fit. The Wythe measurements on the website are stretched out and pull the pleat/gusset on the back flat.

For $150, it's just OK.
Don't let it stop you! I encourage you to try it for yourself.

@MeatFish what you say

I got the blue oxford and actually like it quite a bit, although I'm not an OCBD expert. I thought the fit on me was great. I like the color. Comfortable, easy range of movement. I'm generally somewhere between XS or S depending on brand and I got the S. I like the collar. I haven't worn it many times and certainly not with tailoring because covid, so ymmv. Nothing stood out as far as construction, seemed pretty basic. I'm more picky on the fit and collar shape rather than construction, so $150 seemed fine to me for something that fit me really well. In dieworkwear terms, it brings me joy to wear it, so the price was worth it.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my olive moleskin in TTS small. im a small in most brands. although its a bit tight in the shoulders, they are sold out in medium and based on arm length i think M would be too large. Peter said they are sold out in M across the board. but i can make the small work. the moleskin is thicker and softer than i expected which is a plus. olive colorway is great as well

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my olive moleskin in TTS small. im a small in most brands. although its a bit tight in the shoulders, they are sold out in medium and based on arm length i think M would be too large. Peter said they are sold out in M across the board. but i can make the small work. the moleskin is thicker and softer than i expected which is a plus. olive colorway is great as well
I sent a medium back last Thursday so there could be one popping up soon.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like they received it Friday. Not sure if it’s already made it online. My first name is Jason. Hope that helps!

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like they received it Friday. Not sure if it’s already made it online. My first name is Jason. Hope that helps!

Man, I'm going to call them in the morning and be like yo, can I get Jason's western jawn, please?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol purchased Jason's medium. once i can try both on side by side, either the small or medium will go back :)

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Saw on their instagram that they're restocking the westerns in December. Now I just need to decide which color.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone pick up the bedford cords?

i tried them on, the fabric is great but i missed sized so had to return them. all the measurements said they ran slim but i was swimming in a size up. unfortunately my normal size was sold out by the time i realized this. seem like great pants though, cool details.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
everyone on styleforum dresses like this now

99377149.jpg

LD_Dukes_of_Hazzard_mm_150624_4x3_992.jpg

notmandatory

Reaction score
i tried them on, the fabric is great but i missed sized so had to return them. all the measurements said they ran slim but i was swimming in a size up. unfortunately my normal size was sold out by the time i realized this. seem like great pants though, cool details.

I had the same experience

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads