• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

jaaz16

Reaction score
I tried the flat front chinos first, which were great but didn't quite work for me; the rise wasn't right for my body and was giving me a wedgie. I took a gamble on the double pleats wondering if that cut might give more room in the hips and thus no wedgie. Worked out! The material is so nice and drapey. They fall like dress slacks on me.

MythReindeer

Reaction score
In general, the comments here indicate that the measurements at No Man Walks Alone are likely more accurate than those at Wythe’s site—correct? I’m looking at the cotton/linen popovers, and I am often between a small and a medium.

nprose

Reaction score
All the same, I'm excited for the inevitable Nordstrom 50% off sale. Will definitely scoop one of these.

MeatFish

Reaction score
New Nordstrom drop - https://www.nordstrom.com/s/mens-hunting-shirt-jacket/6843954

Also, can anyone share some thoughts on Wythe's oxfords? I see they're back in stock. How do they compare to a Kamakura Ivy, for example?
I have a few colors and they're my fave casual oxfords. Longer than Kamkura Ivy and a less beefy material, more a washed vintagey feel. I went with my usual size and fits good and roomy, but wish I sized up 1 so I could wash and machine dry though.

Symphony

Reaction score
definitely looking to get an xxl pearl snap in cream

really happy they decided to do these again

jaaz16

Reaction score
gonna buy some tank tops for sure.
Report back if you get them. I'm curious what distinguishes them from ribbed tanks at half (or less) the price. I mean that sincerely; I'm in the market for another tank or two for layering and want to know if these are worth it!

MythReindeer

Reaction score
In general, the comments here indicate that the measurements at No Man Walks Alone are likely more accurate than those at Wythe’s site—correct? I’m looking at the cotton/linen popovers, and I am often between a small and a medium.
I ended up getting a popover, in the awning stripe pattern. I’ve been wanting a popover and a summer-weight long sleeve shirt; this ticks both boxes. The fabric is quite light, so it should serve well in a Pacific Northwest summer. It’s quite roomy, even as someone looking for an easy fit. I went with a small and it’s still a bit loose and long (I’m about 5’ 9” and 155 lb, or 175 cm and 70 kg if you swing that way). That said, it seems like a pretty great shirt. I really like the stripes! We’ll see how it goes as I wear it this summer.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gastrenterology