• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

jaaz16

Reaction score
I tried the flat front chinos first, which were great but didn't quite work for me; the rise wasn't right for my body and was giving me a wedgie. I took a gamble on the double pleats wondering if that cut might give more room in the hips and thus no wedgie. Worked out! The material is so nice and drapey. They fall like dress slacks on me.

Bingham

Reaction score
Picked up the microcheck workshirt- should be arriving over the weekend. Considering the patio shirt as well- I have a tencel pearl snap from last season and the material is so nice.

MythReindeer

Reaction score
In general, the comments here indicate that the measurements at No Man Walks Alone are likely more accurate than those at Wythe’s site—correct? I’m looking at the cotton/linen popovers, and I am often between a small and a medium.

nprose

Reaction score
All the same, I'm excited for the inevitable Nordstrom 50% off sale. Will definitely scoop one of these.

MeatFish

Reaction score
New Nordstrom drop - https://www.nordstrom.com/s/mens-hunting-shirt-jacket/6843954

Also, can anyone share some thoughts on Wythe's oxfords? I see they're back in stock. How do they compare to a Kamakura Ivy, for example?
I have a few colors and they're my fave casual oxfords. Longer than Kamkura Ivy and a less beefy material, more a washed vintagey feel. I went with my usual size and fits good and roomy, but wish I sized up 1 so I could wash and machine dry though.

Symphony

Reaction score
definitely looking to get an xxl pearl snap in cream

really happy they decided to do these again

jaaz16

Reaction score
gonna buy some tank tops for sure.

Report back if you get them. I'm curious what distinguishes them from ribbed tanks at half (or less) the price. I mean that sincerely; I'm in the market for another tank or two for layering and want to know if these are worth it!

MythReindeer

Reaction score
In general, the comments here indicate that the measurements at No Man Walks Alone are likely more accurate than those at Wythe’s site—correct? I’m looking at the cotton/linen popovers, and I am often between a small and a medium.
I ended up getting a popover, in the awning stripe pattern. I’ve been wanting a popover and a summer-weight long sleeve shirt; this ticks both boxes. The fabric is quite light, so it should serve well in a Pacific Northwest summer. It’s quite roomy, even as someone looking for an easy fit. I went with a small and it’s still a bit loose and long (I’m about 5’ 9” and 155 lb, or 175 cm and 70 kg if you swing that way). That said, it seems like a pretty great shirt. I really like the stripes! We’ll see how it goes as I wear it this summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads