• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

XWT

Reaction score
They just threw something on their IG story today, it looks like almost all of their F/W stock was damaged by the aforementioned hurricane. Really hope they can salvage some of it.
I hope the insurance payout is sufficient to allow the company to continue operating. This would be a very sad end for Wythe.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sad pictures on IG. Still the stuff should be sellable with some kind of hurricane damage discount.

A local restaurant had a flood in their wine cellar and lots of labels came of. In ended with a true great blind tasting!

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, that is really sad.
Hopefully they really sanitize it well if they are still going to sell it. Flood water is notorious for being full of bacteria and mold will set it quickly if the clothes aren't dried immediately.

hamish5178

Reaction score
Per IG the S/S stuff (on sale) was undamaged in the flood. I had placed an order for the pleated chinos a few days prior and just received them today. Never got a shipping email/tracking # so if you're waiting on something I wouldn't be concerned.

As an aside: can confirm that the weird-ass measurements for the chinos are indeed accurate. I am a 32" waist wearing a size 28. Their little blurb about larger waist sizing to accommodate a higher rise makes no sense to me. On most people the natural waist is the narrowest point on their torso, no?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.