1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Francisco

Francisco Senior member

Any discount coupon?

2. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

the only active code is: clearout
    which is good for 25% off of anything in the clearance section

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

great code. makes solid pricing even better.

4. discostu004

hey guys, just got in a 200K load from Korshak. Lots of great sport shirts (zegna, rag&bone, vilebrequin linens) some belvest and brioni and zegna tailored, plus there are two boxes i haven't opened yet, but i'm thinking they're filled with belts. if you guys want first dibs i'm gonna post the spreadsheet with images and instructions like i have always done

5. razl

razl Senior member

(raises hand from back of class!)

:lurk:

6. discostu004

here's a small list, there is still a lot to do but i have checked in dress/sport shirts, knits, shoes, socks, tux shirts. still a lot to do but there is some good stuff. in the sport shirts there is a brand called frank & eileen, never heard of them but the fabrics are incredibly light. like tissue weight cotton/linen. very cool

http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/images/sk.xls

7. razl

razl Senior member

Wow, looks like a good batch for heading into warmer weather. Could you comment on the hand/drape of those F&E shirts? The best super light cottons I've handled were Avon Celli (both knitted and poplin) - very light but still draped really well. I've had some others where it seemed the lighter they went the less drape they got, they almost got krinkle-y (hard to explan). Looking forward to pics!

8. discostu004

i wouldn't try comparing these to an avon cello, not even close. these are more casual. i was just impressed by how light and delicate they were and the prices seemed very reasonable (my prices, not retail, retail NEVER seems reasonable).

just unpacked a killer mulholland brothers distressed leather satchel and some incredible cotton/silk Penrose London pocket squares as well as a few Kiton tailored pieces and cashmere coats

9. discostu004

list updated to include more dress pants, casual pants and a few denims

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

link not working for me?

11. TomOwen

TomOwen Well-Known Member

It downloads as an excel for me. You should check your downloads.

12. discostu004

i just tried it and it loads the excel sheet also for me. Spoo, shoot me an email if you can't get it to work: lance@virtualclotheshorse.com

13. discostu004

also amongst this new stuff are about 7-8 Kiton tailored pieces, a few blazers, a few 48R (euro) suits, and a few coats~!

14. discostu004

just uploaded the sheet to include images for dress shirts, tux shirts, knits, sport shirts and sweaters. will list online today as well. shoot me an email if you want to secure anything: lance@virtualclotheshorse.com

to view images, open this link:
    http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/images/XXXXX.JPG

this link will NOT WORK. you need to replace the XXXXX in the URL with the image(s) in column B. for example the first shirt, Dshrt-6609 has images of 36279 and 36280, so it looks like:

http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/images/36279.JPG

15. discostu004

just took in 130 Kiton sweaters. Lots of 80/20 cashmere/silk in basics like medium grey, dark grey, gunmetal grey, black, about 25 heavy cashmere turtlenecks, then a pair of what i call roped cashmere crew necks. it's a loose weave cashmere but the cashmere seems to be rope-thick. i think yiou could unwind this and hang yourself with it. the sweater alone weighs 33.1 ounces! haven't seen anything this substantial since i bought (on 65% off sale) something similar which was $3,800 full retail back in 2003!! not a single ugly or bad piece in the bunch. lots of selections from size S to XXXL (with quite a few in the L, XL, XXL range). i got a really good price on these also, i have 100 of them priced under $500. doing my research with a few stores that carry kiton, discussing these pieces, they suggested retails would be from 1795 up to 4500 with a good bulk of them at $2,000 to $2,500

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  16. discostu004

got 60+ DiBianco shoes heading my way as well. norwegians, boots, loafers, monks

17. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

In the price range as your last shipment?

18. discostu004

yes. very similar price range. my price went up $35 EACH but i only went up on my end $10

19. discostu004

20. discostu004