1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Why would someone want a proxy?

2. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

+1 Ian ships anywhere I thought. Wasnt it stated a few post above that he shipped to international waters without any issues?

3. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

I can't wait until my cutting phase ends an get some trousers and jeans from STF.

4. coolron

coolron Senior member

Got my first order from ShopTheFinest. Barba and Finamore shirts and Borrelli pants. Going to have to return the Finamore unfortunately as it's a linen cotton blend and the listing on the site said it was all cotton.
    [​IMG]

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

can anyone tell me about the donnanna pants? are they really a size small? hows the rise?

6. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  7. Teger

Teger Senior member

rise is difficult to measure (and is also a function of seat depth and back rise, which isn't listed), and the waist measurements listed on the site seem very small for the tagged sizes, which is why i asked.

8. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

:facepalm:

If the waist measures less than the tagged size, then yes they run small.

9. europrep

europrep Senior member

They do run very slim. I had to return a pair which was unfortunate because they were beautiful pants.

10. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

I sized up on the Donnanna trousers and they fit extremely well now

11. Frankie22

Frankie22 Senior member

Hi all,
    I have a 300.00 STF credit (code) I am selling for 270.00 here Classified: 300.00 Shop The Finest Credit - 270.00!
    This is a great way to save 10% on your next purchase; the credit is ready for immediate use. The shoes I wanted sold so I have no use for the credit at this point.

12. TheWorldsFinest

TheWorldsFinest Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hello,

1. If you check the listings under the 2nd tab "Details" you can find all the measurements for items.

2. Also in the listings for the Donnanna pants you can find the generic descriptions of Slim or Extra Slim.

3. Some clients choose their actual waist size, but note many clients go up one size.

I hope this helps!

Here is a quick link to the pants: http://www.shopthefinest.com/nsearch.aspx?Brand=Donnanna&Categorypath=Clothing>Pants

www.ShopTheFinest.com

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  13. NoQualms

NoQualms Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  14. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

Check the link and select the tab "Details" in there you can see the sleeve lenght and the collar info. [​IMG]

15. NoQualms

NoQualms Member

Damn, it is a wide spread. Do you have any suggestions for similar medium spread shirts?

16. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

Mmm... sorry mate, I don't. I really don't know a lot of the products they have. Maybe you can write them an email, they answer very fast.

17. Stylish Jah

Stylish Jah New Member

Hi Ian.
    I would like to know whether the sale of lightweight navy blue pants DONNANNA 32 size?
    thanks.

18. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I'm looking for some new suede shoes, and two Sutors caught my eye - these and these.

I'm leaning towards the first pair with the punched cap, because generally a medallion toe without a cap, like the second pair, usually looks weird to me. However, I do kinda like the look of these Sutors with the medallion. Judging by the measurements on the site, sizing looks to be consistent for both....so I'm torn. Anybody have experience with either of these and can provide some useful feedback? Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  19. TheWorldsFinest

20. TheWorldsFinest

Hello,

We have been listing another very large group of Borrelli shirts. We are done listing all of them, however if there is something in particular you are looking for I can see if we have it. Please e-mail us at:

info@ShopTheFinest.com

Thank you,

Ian
    www.ShopTheFinest.com