• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there an ETA on the flannels? Can you share what patterns you expect to have? Would hope to see a charcoal and medium grey again.
Is there an ETA on the flannels? Can you share what patterns you expect to have? Would hope to see a charcoal and medium grey again.

Navy, charcoal, medium grey and light grey all in VBC 260 grams super 120s.
IMG_20181012_124856.jpg

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh and also the factory says they are scheduled to be done next week, but we Al know they're lying :crazy:

tnjed

Reaction score
Beautiful. Were the moleskins you mentioned also produced under the Bella Spalla line and cut with similar measurements as the above? Assuming measurements of new products follow the same ones as before.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah! Can't believe I missed out on the MTO lambswool shawl cardigans. Will you run them again next year? And are sleeve and body lengths adjustable?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Beautiful. Were the moleskins you mentioned also produced under the Bella Spalla line and cut with similar measurements as the above? Assuming measurements of new products follow the same ones as before.

Moleskins are cut similarly but made in Romania and not Napoli.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah! Can't believe I missed out on the MTO lambswool shawl cardigans. Will you run them again next year? And are sleeve and body lengths adjustable?

Probably... we'll see. What colour/size were you looking for? Sleeves and body are not adjustable.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@eHaberdasher , can you please post measurements for the Benjamin VBC suits in shorts? The site only has measurements for the regular. I just received one in short, but the pants are tight in the crotch and thighs. I am thinking regular may work.

Thank you

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@eHaberdasher , can you please post measurements for the Benjamin VBC suits in shorts? The site only has measurements for the regular. I just received one in short, but the pants are tight in the crotch and thighs. I am thinking regular may work.

Thank you

Ah yes sorry we'll get to work on that. If the trousers were too tight you can swap out for a larger size - just email [email protected]

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_20181120_230318.jpeg
http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/accessories/ties.html

Time to stock up on ties... discounted even further for this weekend! All handmade in Italy - Choose from the super affordable Benjamin Sartorial, Brioni, Battisti Napoli, Kiton, Borrelli, Corneliani, Mattabsich, even super rare cashmere and wool ties from Sasa, E. Formicola, Ballantyne, Nicky, Roda, and more!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This marks the first time ever where I got a rtw jacket that doesn't need alteration or change of buttons :)

Nice, Riva! Maybe I'm being persnickety, but perhaps you can have it nipped just ever so slightly in the waist? Otherwise it looks great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads