• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Dr Nemo

Reaction score
Tried to make a regular visit to eHaberdasher today. Always fine product/value/service. However, I was not able to get to their web site. Has anyone else had difficulty, or have a suggestion on how to reach them?

thisfits

Reaction score
Tried to make a regular visit to eHaberdasher today. Always fine product/value/service. However, I was not able to get to their web site. Has anyone else had difficulty, or have a suggestion on how to reach them?

Same. I sent Ben a message on Instagram; he said it's a glitch they're working through.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple ehaberdasher Benjamin suits that are...11 years old? Still look fantastic.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same. I sent Ben a message on Instagram; he said it's a glitch they're working through.

Thanks for the concern and alert. Got caught unprepared with

Thanks for the concern and alert. I got caught unprepared for some server changes and so we were down the past couple of days... Back up and running again now!

Also FYI new website coming soon!!

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is this thread dead? I was wondering if anyone has the lapel width for Benjamin suits in size 42.

Professor_3

Reaction score
Why is this thread dead? I was wondering if anyone has the lapel width for Benjamin suits in size 42.
I’m sure if you reach out to Ben or Rory they’d be happy to help you out with your question.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, WE ARE BACK ON SF after a long hiatus. Some new stuff on the site including Benjamin clothing that isn't navy or charcoal grey. Also lots of new bits and pieces with almost everything further discounted - come and check us out!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Received a package of goodies from eHaberdasher a few weeks ago. Great items at unbeatable pricing. Battisti 7-fold ties, gorgeous pocket squares, cashmere vest, etc. All top notch stuff!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Received a package of goodies from eHaberdasher a few weeks ago. Great items at unbeatable pricing. Battisti 7-fold ties, gorgeous pocket squares, cashmere vest, etc. All top notch stuff!
Nice! Thanks for the support and enjoy!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So we've added a lot of new half canvas suits in fantastic fabrics from VBC, Reda, Drago, etc. and are also trying out a 3-in-1 suit that has a slim fit with a natural shoulder and patch pockets so you can wear the suit jacket separately as a blazer, obviously the trousers can also be worn on their own.

Since the vast majority of preferred suit color is blue, we're presenting several different blue options... these are great for graduations, summer weddings, garden parties, and evenings out

Photos link to the suits online - let us know what you think!

benjamin-french-blue-suit-10239722-404-b.jpg
benjamin-241413-5428-blue-check-wool-silk-suit-2.jpg
benjamin-241415-5428-blue-plaid-wool-silk-suit-2.jpg
benjamin-ss21-0117-14-teal-blue-plaid-peak-suit-2.jpg
benjamin-10235472-482-bright-blue-peak-suit-2.jpg

Last edited:

capua

Reaction score
Hi Ben,

Long time customer here. Sorry if this has been asked before, but do any of the Benjamin suit models have unpadded shoulders?

I was looking at the nobile model, the Caruso tailored model, and the 'slimmer' model.

Thanks

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Ben,

Long time customer here. Sorry if this has been asked before, but do any of the Benjamin suit models have unpadded shoulders?

I was looking at the nobile model, the Caruso tailored model, and the 'slimmer' model.

Thanks
Geez I need to check in more often! Sorry about the delay in response. The Nobile model is lightly padded, but the suits above have a natural shoulder with almost no padding (just a tiny pad is really almost necessary for a tailored jacket). I would recommend giving one of the above a try!

Also if any messages here go unanswered for a few days (or weeks!), please just email [email protected] for a more prompt reply!

ItsAnEnzo

Reaction score
Hi Ben, I'm a huge fan of your Nobile model suit and I also have a few dress shirts and they are absolutely a fantastic value. I was wondering if you had any plans to release fully canvased sport coats in the future? I tend to only wear sport coats at my job, but have an immutable preference for fully canvased garments. I know in the past Benjamin released some luxury line items sport coats that were fully canvassed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads