• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have just activated a special STYLEFORUM discount code for an additional 10% off across the board, including all clearance items that are already discounted up to 90% off. That code is 'SFTHANKS2020' to be entered in the promo code box in the shopping cart prior to checkout. This expires at the end of this month! We literally have thousands of items in stock and almost everything is already discounted further.

Sweaters in cashmere and cashmere/silk sweaters from Riviera, Battisti Napoli, The Wardrobe (ever popular shawl cardigans in camel hair and cashmere), Benjamin Sartorial, not to mention some random sweaters from Kiton, Drumohr, Pal Zileri and more

Trousers from LBM 1911, PT01, PT05, Incotex, Benjamin Sartorial, Marco Pescarolo, The Wardrobe, etc.

Jackets - hugely discounted starting at $99!

Pocket Squares, scarves and ties - up to an additional 50% off from Battisti Napoli, Brioni, Drake's, Benjamin Sartorial, Mattabisch, and more

Suits - half and full canvas at additional savings

Shirts from Barba, Borriello, Borrelli, Benjamin Sartorial, The Wardrobe

Shoes from A.Testoni, Carmina, Carlos Santos, Sutor Mantellassi at amazing prices

Any questions send us a message at [email protected]

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We have just activated a special STYLEFORUM discount code for an additional 10% off across the board, including all clearance items that are already discounted up to 90% off. That code is 'SFTHANKS2020' to be entered in the promo code box in the shopping cart prior to checkout. This expires at the end of this month! We literally have thousands of items in stock and almost everything is already discounted further.

Sweaters in cashmere and cashmere/silk sweaters from Riviera, Battisti Napoli, The Wardrobe (ever popular shawl cardigans in camel hair and cashmere), Benjamin Sartorial, not to mention some random sweaters from Kiton, Drumohr, Pal Zileri and more

Trousers from LBM 1911, PT01, PT05, Incotex, Benjamin Sartorial, Marco Pescarolo, The Wardrobe, etc.

Jackets - hugely discounted starting at $99!

Pocket Squares, scarves and ties - up to an additional 50% off from Battisti Napoli, Brioni, Drake's, Benjamin Sartorial, Mattabisch, and more

Suits - half and full canvas at additional savings

Shirts from Barba, Borriello, Borrelli, Benjamin Sartorial, The Wardrobe

Shoes from A.Testoni, Carmina, Carlos Santos, Sutor Mantellassi at amazing prices

Any questions send us a message at [email protected]
ARGH and I ordered the Wardrobe Coat last week! I think I may have ordered a size too large. If i post photos here will you confirm?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
got measurements on these?

assume Incotex is less slim than PT01

also measurements for this guy? looks tempting for sure...

and lastly, would this work for XS/S, my suit size is US 36

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ARGH and I ordered the Wardrobe Coat last week! I think I may have ordered a size too large. If i post photos here will you confirm?

Sure thing - post some pics but also shoot us an email and we will sort you out! :)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
got measurements on these?

assume Incotex is less slim than PT01

also measurements for this guy? looks tempting for sure...

and lastly, would this work for XS/S, my suit size is US 36

Measurements for first link Incotex are actually on the Measurements tab - same with Benjamin trousers, but here they are for the Incotex:

• Waist: 30"
  • Inseam: 38"
  • Rise: 10.75"
  • Leg width at bottom: 8.9"
They're actually a pretty full relaxed (US) cut, so the PT's are definitely quite a bit slimmer!

Lastly, the Riviera vest smallest size we have is S/M (tagged a Medium), but at a 36 I'm afraid it may be a little too roomy for you. I'm a 38 and the S/M fits me just right.

Will have to

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lastly I'm not sure why I don't get email push notifications on this thread as I have the checked off that we do want to receive.... anyway I just unwatched then clicked watch again and ensured the receive email notications with the hopes that it'll work this time... sorry for the delays in reply. We really need to just check this forum more regularly!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@eHaberdasher Are you planning to restock the shawl cardigan in bordeaux or dark cocoa? Not really sure how the preorder works or worked.

Sorry not in those colors as those were made to order only. We will have a limited selection of shawl cardigans in camel hair bottle green, charcoal and navy, which will be available in a few weeks. We also have our current offerings in tan camel and navy and grey flannel in cashmere.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1510651

Due to a few inquiries we decided to reactivate the additional 10% sitewide discount for a limited time!!

Use code 'SFTHANKS2020' before checkout to activate!

jazzneel

Reaction score
View attachment 1510651

Due to a few inquiries we decided to reactivate the additional 10% sitewide discount for a limited time!!

Use code 'SFTHANKS2020' before checkout to activate!

Hi, I was looking at the Benjamin Satorial fully canvassed navy suit for $385 + promo code, and I was wondering if you provide buttons for the unfinished sleeves (and if yes, how many)? I would want them to match perfectly with the suit jacket buttons.

Also, do these have somewhat high armholes or standard? I'm a slim person and the Spier & Mackay Slim fits me pretty well (but I want to try a fully canvassed suit) so wondering how this compares? I searched the thread and there weren't many comparisons.

Thanks!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sure thing - post some pics but also shoot us an email and we will sort you out! :)
OK so it is finally cold enough again for me to need a jacket (#ForeverILoveAtlanta) and I put on the coat with my suit. The back of the collar is about an inch, maybe two inches off my neck--is this poor posture related? And at the shoulders there is maybe a half inch from end of my shoulder and a half inch from coat sleevehead to my shoulder. I have never bought an overcoat before so i dont know how they are supposed to fit aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy lmao

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I was looking at the Benjamin Satorial fully canvassed navy suit for $385 + promo code, and I was wondering if you provide buttons for the unfinished sleeves (and if yes, how many)? I would want them to match perfectly with the suit jacket buttons.

Also, do these have somewhat high armholes or standard? I'm a slim person and the Spier & Mackay Slim fits me pretty well (but I want to try a fully canvassed suit) so wondering how this compares? I searched the thread and there weren't many comparisons.

Thanks!

I think we've been emailing back and forth already, but if not then... yes the suits come with the matching sleeve buttons (9) and extra jacket button (corozo).

All models do feature higher armholes and are a pretty slim fit, but not a fashion slim fit. Not sure how they compare to S&M...

Let us know if you have any other questions!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
OK so it is finally cold enough again for me to need a jacket (#ForeverILoveAtlanta) and I put on the coat with my suit. The back of the collar is about an inch, maybe two inches off my neck--is this poor posture related? And at the shoulders there is maybe a half inch from end of my shoulder and a half inch from coat sleevehead to my shoulder. I have never bought an overcoat before so i dont know how they are supposed to fit aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy lmao

Hmmm... off your neck as in it comes away from your body? They are a standard fit so shouldn't happen on most "normal" bodies with standard posture. Is it tight anywhere? Perhaps in the front of your shoulders or the shoulders all around? Anyway, no, it should not come away or off your neck. Maybe you can email us some photos and we can better understand any issues: [email protected]

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
Sorry not in those colors as those were made to order only. We will have a limited selection of shawl cardigans in camel hair bottle green, charcoal and navy, which will be available in a few weeks. We also have our current offerings in tan camel and navy and grey flannel in cashmere.
Ah, those are tempting, but I hope you’ll also consider another pre-order next season for the non-staple colors.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the last day for the additional SF discount "SFTHANKS2020"!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads