• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben - How do we link up w/. your London site/store? :confused:

Still fine tuning... and ordered last minute supplies like packaging for ties, garment bags, etc. Supplies here in London are expensive! And shipping... VERY EXPENSIVE!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not necessarily this fabric, but in general, sport coats in a 38L?

Yes we will try to offer a few - won't be nearly as prevalent as the 38Rs and 40Rs though.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A few more Tom Ford pieces coming to the UK, which we hope to have up and running some time this coming week (just ironing out shipping issues and customs paperwork required, etc):

We'll post a few more teaser pics of other stuff too...

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What size are you going to have these in?
A few more Tom Ford pieces coming to the UK, which we hope to have up and running some time this coming week (just ironing out shipping issues and customs paperwork required, etc):

azumi

Reaction score
Stunning camel hair jackets, but maybe no hope for me, is there no small size as usual?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

azumi

Reaction score
I gave a look on this jacket before, but once again, it's not a 36.
I've bought some PS from your website. I'm refreshing my wardrobe, expecting the PSs is to arrive in a few days.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I gave a look on this jacket before, but once again, it's not a 36. 
I've bought some PS from your website. I'm refreshing my wardrobe, expecting the PSs is to arrive in a few days.

While it's not a 36, I wear a 38 and it's too tight on me - this definitely runs particularly slimmer than other TF sized e48. Anyway just thought it might be worth your consideration.

dls160

Reaction score
Ben,

I know that you have placed the production order for the Benjamin sport coats and that you expect them to be here in the spring, hopefully by April, but I was wondering if you had also placed an order for any new Benjamin suits in new fabrics like a stripe in grey or blue or a glen plaid, windowpane, etc.? I think you mentioned it a little while back that you were planning on more fabrics for the Benjamin line and I remember there being black shadowstripe and a navy shadowstripe suits in the Benjamin line a long time ago but they are no longer available and was just wondering when can we expect to see new fabric Benjamin suits?

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ben, I'm happy to be the first poster to congratulate you on the UK site launch! Just got the announcement email!

Good luck with it! I hope both of these sites prosper, as you bring us so many great items at affordable prices.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben,

I know that you have placed the production order for the Benjamin sport coats and that you expect them to be here in the spring, hopefully by April, but I was wondering if you had also placed an order for any new Benjamin suits in new fabrics like a stripe in grey or blue or a glen plaid, windowpane, etc.? I think you mentioned it a little while back that you were planning on more fabrics for the Benjamin line and I remember there being black shadowstripe and a navy shadowstripe suits in the Benjamin line a long time ago but they are no longer available and was just wondering when can we expect to see new fabric Benjamin suits?

Waiting on another sample... if OK then will be producing some later this spring in striped and other patterned suitings!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads