1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. luciosilla

luciosilla Active Member

Got my Benjamin suit today, and it's a masterpiece. Gorgeous fabric (150s that's smoother than any other 150s I've come across) and great, slightly moddish (for a three-button old-timer like me) fit. My only complaint: I also ordered a Brioni sportcoat, and it got seriously wrinkled after being folded and stuffed into a ziplock bag. I took it over to a local seamstress to have the sleeves shortened a bit, and asked her to steam it to while she had it. With luck that'll smooth it out.

2. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Got my Benjamin suit today, and it's a masterpiece. Gorgeous fabric (150s that's smoother than any other 150s I've come across) and great, slightly moddish (for a three-button old-timer like me) fit. My only complaint: I also ordered a Brioni sportcoat, and it got seriously wrinkled after being folded and stuffed into a ziplock bag. I took it over to a local seamstress to have the sleeves shortened a bit, and asked her to steam it to while she had it. With luck that'll smooth it out.

Sorry about the packaging - for international shipments we do use a large ziploc-type bag to protect the garment, whereas for US domestic orders we ship on the hanger in a garment bag. The expense of shipping in this manner internationally via Express Mail would be quite costly... regardless we're confident it will steam out quite nicely. Enjoy the clothing and please let us know how we may be of continued service!

3. eHaberdasher

We received the first shipment of Lucente suits and they're now available for purchase - only 2 of each size for now (46C - 52R) - we'll receive the balance of the shipment at the end of the month! We also only got in the charcoal in e50C - sorry... we're getting the other fabrics in 50C with the rest of the shipment.

4. romafan

romafan Senior member

Ben - Are there any promos/coupons/discounts being run now?

5. CashmereLover

CashmereLover Senior member

Got my first item from you Ben, yesterday. It's a gray Valentino wool turtleneck sweater. A classic staple, and it fits perfect, style-wise and size-wise. There's just one thing: The wool reminds me of why I'm a CashmereLover. [​IMG] But at $49.99 it was irresistible.

6. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Wondering what country are you in, ?

7. luciosilla

luciosilla Active Member

Wondering what country are you in, what value did Ehaberdasher put on the customs form and did you have to pay any duty on it ?
    No problems at all. It's really an elegant suit and a great value.

8. luciosilla

luciosilla Active Member

PS: another blazer from Ben arrived here in East Asia today. Superfast delivery.

9. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

10. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

11. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Is there any sf related discount? I am really interested in this one item.

12. eHaberdasher

We have free US domestic shipping - use SFFRSHIP in the promo box.

Is there any sf related discount? I am really interested in this one item.

13. eHaberdasher

By the way, we've posted the Riviera shirts - they're fitted with the darts in the back and are a great value shirt. We also started posting Kiton - we have a lot more to put up, but we posted the shearlings - many still have the 6,200 - 7,200 euro tag still on them, also guanaco and vicuna pieces, as well as many sport jackets and some ties. More sport jackets to come along with suits, pants, jeans, shorts, and spring outerwear and leathers (including snake!). Then Borrelli comes in along with Caruso next week, along with more Benjamin suits that are selling quite well - 20 in the past 10 days.

14. UserNameToronto

UserNameToronto Senior member

Have you sold out of Benjamin Lucente 38R's in charcoal already?!

15. eHaberdasher

Have you sold out of Benjamin Lucente 38R's in charcoal already?!

Sold out quickly from the first shipment, 2nd shipment coming in later this week or early next week.

16. josh1233

josh1233 Active Member

Ben, any plans to do a med or dark gray pinstripe Benjamin suit, similar to the navy one with subtle gray beaded pinstripe?

17. JohnnyO12

JohnnyO12 Well-Known Member

Curious to others thoughts on the "Benjamin" line that eHaberdasher sells? they have some very attractive pricing on a few pieces I have my eye on. I was hoping to hear from someone that has ordered and had worn the garments for over 9 months.

18. eHaberdasher

Ben, any plans to do a med or dark gray pinstripe Benjamin suit, similar to the navy one with subtle gray beaded pinstripe?

Not any time soon... we'll see though...

19. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Any plans to sell Corneliani suits?

20. eHaberdasher

Any plans to sell Corneliani suits?

No immediate plans, but you never know what pops up...