• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Apologies in advance for this question, but I can't help it (I'm cheap!): can the 10% off code be stacked with the free shipping code for SF members?

sorry - not stackable.

Barium

Reaction score
There's about a day left on this sale. If you want one of those Riviera SCs, I definitely recommend them. Mine came a couple of days ago. It's really amazing.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

There's about a day left on this sale. If you want one of those Riviera SCs, I definitely recommend them. Mine came a couple of days ago. It's really amazing.

Yup it's an awesome jacket. They deserve to be $895 of the site but we bought a lot of them and wanted to pass on the savings... we like them so much we're having it copied for the Benjamin line.

Only 7.5 hours left of the sale - we probably won't do a sitewide sale again for a very long time - the last one was a few years ago...

xiaoli

Reaction score
Since beginning to take an interest in my wardrobe a year and a half ago, I am still in need of a proper size 36 navy / blue blazer. If you are indeed copying the Riviera style, then I shall wait eagerly for those sportscoats :D

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Since beginning to take an interest in my wardrobe a year and a half ago, I am still in need of a proper size 36 navy / blue blazer. If you are indeed copying the Riviera style, then I shall wait eagerly for those sportscoats :D

Hang tight... we plan to greatly expand the Benjamin line! :nodding:

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about a Benjamin trouser restock? I have 2 pairs of them in 34 and have just about worn the medium gray ones out. I'd definitely grab another pair if they'll be in stock soon.
Fred

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How about a Benjamin trouser restock? I have 2 pairs of them in 34 and have just about worn the medium gray ones out. I'd definitely grab another pair if they'll be in stock soon.
Fred

Hi Fred - yes they're coming in a few weeks... I hope the previous ones served you well!

golakers32

Reaction score
I have a June wedding to attend (on Father's Day, no less) that I desperately need a new suit for the occasion. Will the new Benjamin's arrive in time to order and ship by first week of June? Probably need a few days for my tailor to make adjustments. Thanks!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I have a June wedding to attend (on Father's Day, no less) that I desperately need a new suit for the occasion. Will the new Benjamin's arrive in time to order and ship by first week of June? Probably need a few days for my tailor to make adjustments. Thanks!

You should be OK, but what size do you wear and which basic fabric (navy, medium grey, charcoal)?

memallers

Reaction score
Are you able to get an extra pair of trousers with the new Benjamin suits?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Are you able to get an extra pair of trousers with the new Benjamin suits?

For the solids (navy, medium grey and charcoal): yes absolutely. Black as well.

zerostyle

Reaction score
Any updates on when the benjamin blazers will be ready?

I need one badly and have almost pulled the trigger a few times already.

Also, any measurements? I'm really hoping to find something with around a 29" BOC length measurement.

dls160

Reaction score
Any updates on when the benjamin blazers will be ready?
I need one badly and have almost pulled the trigger a few times already.
Also, any measurements? I'm really hoping to find something with around a 29" BOC length measurement.
+1 regarding any updates on the Benjamin Blazers?

Also just saw this picture of a great looking tan cotton patch pocket sportcoat and thought it might be a great addition to the upcoming Benjamin sportcoat line for summer options. What's your opinion?

stylelistic

Reaction score
Hi all, scuse the newness on these forums but i was wanting to buy the Benjamin pants s140's. I am a size 30 but i noticed that the rise of those pants are 10 inches. I measured my typical pants and they go from anywhere between 11.5 to 13. Given that I am 5 feet 12 inches, would the rise but too short in this instance making it extremely uncomfortable to sit in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads