www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I have other swatches - just haven't photographed them yet... also haven't finalized choices since going to Biella again.

2. dls160

dls160 Well-Known Member

Well Ehaberdasher if you're making another trip to look at some more fabrics you might want to look into something like this. The fabric on this sport coat is Ermenegildo Zegna. If Benjamin Clothing used this fabric or something like it in a plum/purple color in making a sport coat in the Lucente fit it would be great and I think sell very well.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Barium

Barium Member

As will I.

4. Superfluous

Superfluous Senior member

It's a dated looking fabric and I don't think it would sell too well. But that's just my opinion.

5. rjsphd

rjsphd Senior member

Great looking jacket swatches. I am definitely in on a blazer with patch pockets if you have a travel-ready dark navy option (hopsack?) Would also welcome a brown odd jacket in a rich solid or with subtle blue plaid. Elbow patches are great--you can always remove them if you don't like them.

6. rjsphd

rjsphd Senior member

One of my favorite jackets of all time was a cashmere/linen combo. Had great texture that looked good for 3 seasons. Worth exploring

7. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Senior member

8. tricky

tricky Senior member

Any ideas when the Granoro will be available in navy blue 39/40R?

I want to buy both the 39/40R and 38L in navy to compare the fits.

9. eHaberdasher

sorry I can't say I'd go for this one... we have some Borrelli jackets very similar to this - definitely a tough sale.

10. eHaberdasher

Yes I'm hoping to cut some in navy hopscack for sure - still in Italy right now and picked up some gorgeous cashmere and wool/cashmeres from E Thomas, Loro Piana and Zegna. All winter goods though... not that cheap either but will be worth it! Also just a few suitings from Guabello in super 150's. These will all be very limited cuttings.

11. eHaberdasher

Yes, I was looking hard for nice spring fabrics to cut asap but didn't see any good ones where I can cut at least 10 pieces in these super premium fabrics. I did see some cash/linen combos but wasn't enough meters...

12. eHaberdasher

Should have them some time early May hopefully. Because it's full canvas a small production with a lot of details and even though I pay a heavy surcharge, because I have my own separate and small production they kind of put me on the back-burner unfortunately.

13. andreiscv

andreiscv Active Member

I noticed that the Benjamin trousers (separates) are a little looser than the ones included with the suits (granoro model). How does the size 30 light-med gray Incotex trouser (prod# 12359) compare in fit to the size 30 Benjamin trouser, especially from thigh to knee?

14. eHaberdasher

Yes they are different - the odd trousers for the most part are the Verdi model which is fuller, while the Lucente/Granoro trousers are slimmer - going forward we will be offering the Lucente/Granoro pant in odd trousers in the same: medium grey, charcoal grey, navy blue, and tan.

15. eHaberdasher

Any interest from you or anyone in BLACK HOPSACK from Loro Piana in a blazer with patch hip pockets? MOP buttons? Fabric is available to us and thinking of cutting some. 2 button or 3 roll 2.5?