1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Glad to hear it - enjoy! :D

2. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Senior member

I got my first order from eHaberdasher today, a pair of Benjamin medium gray trousers. Great tailoring and great fit! I'm very impressed at the quality for the price and I just ordered another pair in navy too.

3. CashmereLover

CashmereLover Senior member

Hi Ben, just wondering if you expect some winter outerwear to arrive this autumn? I'm trying to find something quite casual in the $500 area but there isn't really anything interesting for me, with a slight exception for your size 39/40 Boglioli coat.

4. eHaberdasher

none on the horizon, but may be headed to Italy in a few weeks to snoop around and hopefully will dig up some nice outerwear/coaats! May make some Benjamins actually also...

5. CashmereLover

OK, thanks. In November I'll be in a desperate need so there is time left. :)

Those Benjamin coats, interesting! I'm guessing you're heading for a classic formal overcoat style? Like your suits?

6. xiaoli

xiaoli Senior member

I wish you had some nice 36R blue sportscoats from Riviera.... that's the one thing missing from my wardrobe :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  7. John152

John152 Well-Known Member

Ben,

I was wondering if you had given any thought to making sportcoats within the Benjamin line? I like the look of your suits, but don't have that many occasions to wear one. Sportcoats, on the other hand, are something I can swing more regularly.

8. CashmereLover

I think there are several of us who are interested. :) See this:

9. eHaberdasher

Yes - we will have some sport coats - hopefully later this Fall but I don't want to promise anything because production times are not always fulfilled according to plan!

10. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Senior member

I had the exact same experience. The Granoro pants are very slim in the seat, normal in waist, the thigh and leg opening which makes the cut seem a bit odd that it is so tight in the seat. My tailor maxed them out and they still feel a bit too snug. Make no mistake I do not have a big butt by any means, but it appears these days actually having anything other than a pancake ass can be problematic.

I wish I knew about potential swapping out of the pants, I recall that being only an option with the suit separates which are a different style (Maestro) than Lucente or Granoro. The Granoro jacket is great not overly slim by any means which makes the whole small butt pants thing all the more odd.

I purchased a couple of Benjamin odd trousers from eHaberdasher and sized up and those are great after a small amount of alteration.

Quality and finishing is great for that price point.

11. facet

facet Senior member

Really? I had the exact opposite experience. It was good in the waist; but really roomy in the thigh down to the point that I may consider bringing it in. I'm not huge; but I do have an athletic build, especially in the lower extremity.

12. eHaberdasher

Yes - we get comments from both sides - pants too big, pants too small... if only everyone would be the same exact size and shape that would make life so much easier!

13. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

I see that you added some Caruso suits very recently. Any more coming ? None of the new ones are in my size :(

14. eHaberdasher

yes - more coming!

15. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Senior member

No doubt. I have a solution... I will volunteer to become the model to base your 38 Short Benjamin suits upon then all will be good.:nodding:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011