www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Troilus

Troilus Senior member

I think the break looks more dramatic due to the angle of the photo. Sleeve is a bit long, but not by too much.

Overall, it looks fantastic (particularly for the price), and you should be very pleased. I intend to buy one or more of the same model this fall.

2. Costanza

Costanza Senior member

Does Benjamin have a bricks and mortar store to touch the merchandise?

3. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

No, it's purely an online outfit. I believe eHaberdasher has them made for them, as far as I know, they are the only ones that sell them.

4. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Currently we partner with a tailor shop where we have met with customers in the past, and can certainly arrange to do so with any who are interested. We are currently looking to open a showroom/warehouse nearby... we'll keep you all posted!

5. axedatta

axedatta Member

Im looking at the Granoro model, is there enough room in the pants to extend a 32 waist to a 33?

6. eHaberdasher

Yes - there's nearly 2" to let out the waist.

7. andreweezer

andreweezer Active Member

What is the fit difference between the Benjamin Lucente and Granoro model? I tried googling and wasn't able to find anything and the measurements posted are very similar.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

8. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Senior member

9. eHaberdasher

To be clear: the button stance of the Lucente and Maestro models were intentionally higher. Other classic and venerable brands as Isaia and Jack Victor (but to name a few) offer models with a higher button stance - actually the Maestro was modeled after an Isaia model jacket. This is reflective of more modern and updated styles today.

But to provide an answer to your intended question, yes, the new Granoro model offers a lower button stance with the top button resting just above the navel.

10. axedatta

axedatta Member

So i finally got my Granoro back from the tailor and i am wearing it today. Amazing quality for the price and great workmanship. My only gripe was the pants, the majority of tailoring was done to let the pants out. Not in the waist but mostly the seat and the tailor had to use some extra cloth from the hem to add onto the seat. Next time i will try to order separates if possible. Otherwise great suit, will shop again!

11. eHaberdasher

Great to hear, but sorry about the pants.... next time let us know as there's good chance we can switch them out for a larger size for you!

12. Costanza

Costanza Senior member

Had a chance to see a Benjamin suit briefly last week in NJ, and I was only disappointed that it didn't quite fit me in length as I'm 6'-4". (Nice stuff, especially for the price.) Ben didn't try it to sell me, and because of that I'd recommend him and the product to SF members.

13. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Has anybody purchased Ehaberdasher's A. Testoni shoes? Are they from the top-line black label? Good quality?

I could email them directly, but since it's the weekend I figure I might get a faster response from the forum.

Thanks guys!

14. E TF

E TF Senior member

Ordered a Battisti scarf recently - it just arrived a couple of days ago. It's a lovely scarf and I'd just like to say thanks for the quick dispatch - I think it was the fastest I've ever received something from the US, and no duty to pay. Cheers!

15. eHaberdasher

The ones we have are the high line ones made in Italy. These aren't the 2nd tier ones that Gilt Group sells that are made in Morocco...