• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Ben,

I was wondering when the online store was going to have more winter attire in such as trousers, jumpers etc?

Thank you in advance!
Sorry again as I thought we received push notifications before but apparently not, and we haven't logged on in a few months! We've got flannels and sweaters on, unless you were looking for something else in particular? I can always produce or do a MTO for jackets or trousers for late January dead of winter which will still allow for a few months wear of winter garments. Let me know or shoot me an email [email protected]

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!!

• Up to 60% off Benjamin sport coats and suits
  • 40% off all shoes (Carmina, Carlos Santos, Sutor Mantellassi, A. Testoni)
  • 50% off Incotex
  • 30% off Marco Pescarolo, PT01, Drumohr, Barba, Borrelli, Borriello
  • 50% off most ties
  • 25% off Drake's accessories
  • Barba Dandylife shirts now $50
  • Pal Zileri sweaters $35 (almost 90% off)
  • Special prices on The Wardrobe items (including camel hair and cashmere shawl cardigans, trousers, and OCBD's)
  • 20% off select new Luigi Bianchi / LBM 1911 suits, accessories, outerwear
  • $99 for Lubiam tuxedos in Reda fabric
  • 35% off scarves and pocket squares
  • 30-35% off cashmere/silk sweaters from Riviera and Battisti Napoli
  • and much, much more!
Sale runs through Monday December 2nd.

knoodie

Reaction score
Am interested in the shawl cardigans. Have some questions:

1) Do I understand correctly than size S is a 40? Or does it mean it has a an actual chest circumference of 40?

2) Sizewise, how does it comapre to the Drakes cardigan?

Thanks!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Am interested in the shawl cardigans. Have some questions:

1) Do I understand correctly than size S is a 40? Or does it mean it has a an actual chest circumference of 40?

2) Sizewise, how does it comapre to the Drakes cardigan?

Thanks!
Sorry just seeing this. Yes size 40 is a small. Sizing is similar to Drakes as it is made in the same factory. I wear a 38R and the 40/small is my ideal fit, although I suppose I can almost get away with a 42/medium now that I've got a few winter pounds on.

May I encourage post followers and readers to consider also emailing us at [email protected] especially if you haven't been responded to here in the affiliate thread as this is not often checked. That being said we'll also to endeavor checking the thread on at least a weekly basis going forward!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.