• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Ben, sounds like a medium (42R over here) might be more my speed.

Yes if you wear 42R the medium should do it in the lambswool. The camel hair isn' quite as generous just FYI.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's US 54R.

We can do a MTO suit for you in US 54R. There would however be a surcharge for this for extra fabric consumption, but if this interests you please send a PM or email me directly [email protected]. We also actually have a few Kiton jackets that were MTO that may work for you - depending on your size/height. Again please shoot me a message and we can discuss further.

Sahf

Reaction score
Hey Ben, I live in Ridgewood and I was looking for some suits for a year round internship. I go to school in DC and I was wondering how much your Benjamin suit costs for a full set. I'm a 38R to 40R depending on the fit of the suit.

Right now I'm planning to go with Suit Supply since I found a super 110 VBC wool suit for $270, but when I save up a bit more I want to buy one of your suits. Should I stop by?

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Ben, I live in Ridgewood and I was looking for some suits for a year round internship. I go to school in DC and I was wondering how much your Benjamin suit costs for a full set. I'm a 38R to 40R depending on the fit of the suit.

Right now I'm planning to go with Suit Supply since I found a super 110 VBC wool suit for $270, but when I save up a bit more I want to buy one of your suits. Should I stop by?

Ben's Benjamin Sartorial / full canvas line is the best kept secret and only around $500.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey neighbour! Well not really now that I'm personally in London, but you can practically walk to my Glen Rock office from Ridgewood! Benjamin Sartorial (fully canvassed) suits are now on sale for $475 (were $550), except for the new line made in a Raffaele Caruso managed factory in Romania which are $595 and feature VBC fabric. We do have half canvassed Benjamin blue label suits for as low as $295 which is going to be in the same quality range as your SS suit and are also a great value.

We don't have an actual shop or showroom in Glen Rock, but if you email [email protected] and request to see any particular garments in person we do partner with the local Italian tailor across the street and you can see and try things on over there as long as we coordinate beforehand.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey neighbour! Well not really now that I'm personally in London, but you can practically walk to my Glen Rock office from Ridgewood! Benjamin Sartorial (fully canvassed) suits are now on sale for $475 (were $550), except for the new line made in a Raffaele Caruso managed factory in Romania which are $595 and feature VBC fabric. We do have half canvassed Benjamin blue label suits for as low as $295 which is going to be in the same quality range as your SS suit and are also a great value.

We don't have an actual shop or showroom in Glen Rock, but if you email [email protected] and request to see any particular garments in person we do partner with the local Italian tailor across the street and you can see and try things on over there as long as we coordinate beforehand.

$475 for something that wears like my Brioni is insane.

Sahf

Reaction score

That sounds great, I'll shoot an email over right now.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.

The new tailored model (currently in airforce blue and soon in navy and charcoal grey) is actually our block for MTM. If anyone is interested please shoot me a message as it' not quite set up yet for the masses but is still fully operational and will be at special pricing as an intro for now...

goggans

Reaction score

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.

The new tailored model (currently in airforce blue and soon in navy and charcoal grey) is actually our block for MTM. If anyone is interested please shoot me a message as it' not quite set up yet for the masses but is still fully operational and will be at special pricing as an intro for now...

Hello there, I have a couple of questions. Is the Airforce blue model going to make an appearance in larger sizes? Due to my broad shoulders I'd probably need a 46 or 47R. Also, apart from MTM, is there any way to change the pant size that comes with suit? In order to fit my shoulders into a suit, I have to size up which leaves the trousers falling off my waist.

Thanks!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello there, I have a couple of questions. Is the Airforce blue model going to make an appearance in larger sizes? Due to my broad shoulders I'd probably need a 46 or 47R. Also, apart from MTM, is there any way to change the pant size that comes with suit? In order to fit my shoulders into a suit, I have to size up which leaves the trousers falling off my waist.

Thanks!
There won' be airforce blue in 47/48R any time soon, but we are getting in the new model in that size for navy and grey, and yes we can swap out trousers. We can already do so now for the Nobile model that' currently on sale for $475.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads