Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. flvinny521

flvinny521 Senior member

Basically there's no vanity sizing; a 34 will actually measure exactly 17" across the waist, where most brands might measure 17.75" or something. At least, that's the conclusion I've come to, maybe different models are sized differently.

2. PDX-S

PDX-S New Member

Hello all here on the EH thread.
    I just wanted to thank all of you for being such a good resource and for speaking so highly of Ben and EH.
    Your general enthusiasm and respect for EH convinced me to pull the trigger on an order when I stumbled onto the site from a random google search.

It'd be great to have a good relationship with a reputable online seller, and that is what it seems like most of you have developed. While I am still waiting for that first order to arrive tomorrow, I have already put in two more orders, so here's to hoping for a good fit.

3. MrTRC

MrTRC Senior member

Hi
    Your camelhair cardigan on your insta is not on your website? Sold out already? Also the pricing...

Best

4. Riva

Riva Senior member

I'm not sure if the Benjamin tuxedos are still in stock but they're really awesome. The quality is way higher than usual mall "high end brands" and fits me like bespoke. I think it was only $550 too.

5. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks for the orders and support! I hope everything is well received and enjoyed. Feel free to post and/or drop me a PM or email direct with any questions or issues: [email protected].

6. eHaberdasher

Ah... yes our camelhair. It's currently only now on thewardrobewimbledon.com site in sizes S-3XL. They are AMAZING - made in Scotland. It's the kind of cardigan you just want to live in all day and night throughout the winter months. We also made some in a heavy lambswool in burgundy, navy, brown, and forest green that are coming out in November.

FYI You can order directly from TWW.com and you are VAT free and also not customs/duties to the US on orders under $800.

7. eHaberdasher

I'm making more tuxedos which should arrive by beginning of December!

8. Riva

Riva Senior member

Nice the teatro or the spala? What is the difference betweent the 2 btw?

9. PDX-S

PDX-S New Member

Well, what a treat. My first three orders from eHaberdasher have arrived, nicely packaged in very functional garment bags. The quality of each piece was exemplary. Unfortunately, two of the pieces ran larger than expected - though, I lucked out, the suit I ordered was available one size down last night and I was able to order it and an additional blazer to replace the larger than expected items.
    So, I'll have to utilize their return policy and hope the smaller items are a good fit.
    I will say, the PT101 pants that came yesterday are already one of my favorite pairs and I couldn't be happier with that!
    Thanks for doing what you do, Ben. Long live eHaberdasher!

10. eHaberdasher

New model - slightly fuller than the former models. Teatro and Scala are almost identical, except Teatro is a fine wool serge and Scala is a wool faille. Also Teatro trousers have a little more room in the hips/thighs by a smidge.

11. eHaberdasher

Thanks for the kind words. Just email [email protected] and we'll have you sorted!

12. Riva

Riva Senior member

The Spala is the newer one?

13. eHaberdasher

No model name yet. The Bella Spalla is my made in Napoli line and will not be making tuxedos under that label (they're also half canvassed - not fully canvassed like the Benjamin Sartorial line)