www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. jamie411

jamie411 Senior member

Are the cuffs functioning on the new linen jackets? Also, the chest sizes seem smaller compared to the other Benjamin fits, no?

2. Kevin24

Kevin24 Senior member

Ditto to Jaime's question.

Another couple of questions for you Ben.

1) In the newsletter I got it said Carlos Santos shoes would be coming soon? When would that be? If you happen to know.
    2) Were you planning on expanding your OTR offers for the Full-Canvas Benjamin suits?

3. Vadim T

Vadim T Member

@eHaberdasher
    please tell me what store the parcel will reach Russia faster, from England or the United States?

4. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Cuff buttons are non-functional but sleeves are vented so can be made functional after alterations. Thanks for pointing out the chest - the measurements were off! They've been corrected... if anything they're slightly fuller than the regular Benjamin Sartorial model.

5. eHaberdasher

We are starting to receive our Carlos Santos stock here in London - one of the shipments has gone missing so we're waiting for all the shoes to come in, but it should be fairly soon (next week or two). This being said we are probably going to offer them directly from thewardrobewimbledon.com site, where US customers won't have to pay VAT, and we will cover any US import duty and consolidate shipments every 10 days or so and distribution will be through eHaberdasher in NJ, so we will be offering the full range from the WW including Carlos Santos, Carmina, as well as whatever else is at our UK shop/site (Corgi socks, Albert Thurston, etc.), and while you have to pay for shipping (flat rate £30) you will save on VAT and duty.

Full canvas Benjamin suits are currently on hold... maybe by December but no promises. Will be offering half canvas later this fall though if all goes as planned.

6. jamie411

jamie411 Senior member

That's good to know, thanks! Also, the measurements are missing for the trousers - can you add those as well? I really love the look of the olive suit!

7. eHaberdasher

Hard to say, although I see you already ordered from the UK. Probably faster from the UK.

8. losrockets

losrockets Senior member

@eHaberdasher the new linen pants measurements aren't up yet - are they identical to another pair of pants you already have in production? Also, the linen jackets seem a bit short, are those jacket lengths accurate (A 40R is 28.7" from BOC)?

9. eHaberdasher

Trouser measurements are up. Regarding the jacket length, it depends... it seems to cover the seat sufficiently on most. I'll snap a photo of me with the jacket on shortly and post.

10. eHaberdasher

I'm 5'10" 155 lbs and have the 36R on which is just a hair tight on me. 20170716_160112.jpg

11. Kevin24

Kevin24 Senior member

Nice-good to hear!

Jw, I am looking at buying a couple of Battisti polos and I had a question about the sizing.

Ex. If I am usually a medium in most sizes should I order a large? How does the sizing work?

Thank you again Ben!

12. eHaberdasher

Battisti polos run super small. I'm between 36 and 38R and I wear the M (actually tagged L) and it is fitted on me. If you're usually a medium you may prefer the L (tagged XL) and if you prefer it not as fitted go with XL (tagged XXL). Also note the collar is a big (Neapolitan) collar!

https://www.instagram.com/p/6tBOP5vgEb/?taken-by=e_haberdasher&hl=en

13. Kevin24

Kevin24 Senior member

So what would be a medium in most other brands is "XL" on the site?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017 at 8:18 AM

14. eHaberdasher

For these polo's, if you wear a 40 jacket you want at least the L (tagged XL) and maybe even the XL (actually tagged XXL)