• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Raralith

Reaction score
I'm interested in a few dress shirts but for the collar size 16.5, I don't see anything that says arm length on any of the brands.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkiula
Thanks. I love the eH website and have already ordered once. It's in my browser's "Speed Dial" as a shortcut. Call me vain.

Anyway, issue is that I don't see the eH website updating with too much content.

Would it be possible to add a "WHATS NEW" section that lays out all that has been added -- similar to your postings on this forum?

Thx

Thanks for your input. We hope to upgrade our website again early next year to a different platform that offers much better search and sorting capabilities... as well as an easy way to see new arrivals.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akoult
I'm not normally one to wax lyrical but in light of some recent shenanigans with Ebay sellers, Ben's standup service deserves a mention.

I just bought a couple of Barba shirts and I'd casually mentioned that I hoped it'd come with stays and if it didn't to include a couple. I got the shirts on time with a whole box of eHaberdasher steel stays - a $25 value if I recall.

The man has a customer for life in me - quality aside, this sort of service is rapidly disappearing.

Thanks for the kind post - enjoy the Barba shirts!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raralith
I'm interested in a few dress shirts but for the collar size 16.5, I don't see anything that says arm length on any of the brands.

Most of the size 16.5 shirts come with at least a 36.5/37 sleeve - you know these high end Italian shirt makers: they like to cut a uniform long sleeve - assuming the wearer will have the sleeves shortened to the exact/correct length (much like the hem of a pair of trousers) - that's one way to keep the tailoring business afloat!
laugh.gif

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to recall reading that your stocks of the Benjamin suits were running low and that you would have new supplies coming in the new year--is this still the case? Any idea when you'll be restocked and will there be any changes to the line?

Thanks!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aravenel
I seem to recall reading that your stocks of the Benjamin suits were running low and that you would have new supplies coming in the new year--is this still the case? Any idea when you'll be restocked and will there be any changes to the line?

Thanks!

Yes, running low and hope to have new deliveries in March. We'll be restocked with the Lucente model in solid navy, charcoal and medium gray, and hope to also have a few in the new Classico model, which is essentially the Maestro model but with the button stance moved down a bit.

Hadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
Yes, running low and hope to have new deliveries in March. We'll be restocked with the Lucente model in solid navy, charcoal and medium gray, and hope to also have a few in the new Classico model, which is essentially the Maestro model but with the button stance moved down a bit.

Will you be restocking the matching vests as well?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hadrian

We weren't planning on it, but maybe... we'd tweak probably it though if we did. Will keep you posted...

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) Do you have any deals going on right now for SF members?
2) Whats the fit difference between the Lucente and the Maestro/Classico?

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hadrian

+1 to this. I'd love to order a matching vest...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
eHABERDASHER.com: Scarves

Muffle out the cold with style and luxury! Choose from wool, silk, cashmere and luxury blends from Zegna, Battisti Napoli, Corneliani, Dupont and more!
ON SALE NOW!

All Sport Coats

For a limited time: Save an additional 15% on all sport jackets! Choose from Brioni, Belvest, Boglioli, Kiton & more! Cashmere, linen, leather, even unique and rare dinner jackets from Kiton... for a total savings of up to 85% off retail prices! Enter code FEB15 at checkout! Ends 2/14/2011

All Sweaters

Also for a limited time: Save an additional 15% on all sweaters! While we do have some Brioni sweaters, the real deal are the incredible selection of sweaters we have from Kiton! Enter code FEB15 at checkout! Ends 2/14/2011

Stile Latino Suits

We've reduced the price on our Stile Latino suits (made by Attolini) by $200! Once $899.99, now only $699.99! These wonderful canvassed suits are made in the Neapolitan tradition with slim silhouettes, high armholes, and a natural shoulder.

Riviera Milano Shirts

Beautiful slim-fitting shirts in classic fabrics and colors for only $99.99 (was $119.99)! Squared buttons, pick-stitched shoulders and a flattering fit (dual darts down the back of the body to arrive at a tapered silhouette).

Zackb911

Reaction score
Any sitewide 10% off deals coming up again? I'm thinking about picking up a Benjamin suit and need a little added incentive to get me to checkout
smile.gif

KayJay85

Reaction score
Any chance of more 40L suits coming through?
Just seen the same ones for the last 6mo or so

Thanks

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zackb911
Any sitewide 10% off deals coming up again? I'm thinking about picking up a Benjamin suit and need a little added incentive to get me to checkout
smile.gif

Sorry - the additional sitewide discount is really an anomaly - I think the last time we offered that was 3 years ago and won't be offered again any time in the near/foreseeable future...

zerostyle

Reaction score
Quick question:

Would you consider your Benjamin Lucente suits to have a normal or high button-stance?

(I was the guy that was torn between a 38R and 38S at 5'9). The length of the 38S is perfect on me, IMO, but the button stance is rather high because of that. (Around 4" above my waist).

P.S. I still owe you some SEO advice

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads