1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

If anyone else cares to chime in with additional fit insights please do!

2. eHaberdasher

These are cut REALLY small. I wear a 38R and the Medium (tagged L) fits me. If you're a 42R jacket then you need at least the XL (tagged XXL) if not the XXL (tagged XXXL) if we have any of those left! :embar:

Here's a pic of me from instagram

https://instagram.com/p/6tBOP5vgEb/?taken-by=e_haberdasher

1 person likes this.
  3. scatterbrain

scatterbrain Senior member

Good to know, thanks!

4. thisfits

thisfits Senior member

Hey Ben -- do you have measurements for the new Tremici/Giacomo shirts in size 15? I remember a while back you said it was a slightly fuller fit than the old Giacomo shirts, but I can't tell if the measurements on the site are for the old ones or the new ones.

5. althanis

althanis Senior member

Unfortunately I can't make any purchases right now, but I have to say that I'm a really big fan of the Bella Spalla sportcoats, and I'm really envying the people who've managed to get the navy hopsack.

I think at $325 it offers really great value, and I currently have no where to go except the Club Monaco Made in USA line. I don't like J. Crew's stuff, and Epaulet's half-canvas blazers from Southwick are $900 up for MTO and the stock ones will be $800 they said.

Well done!

1 person likes this.
  6. XFactor

XFactor Senior member

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  7. goggans

goggans Active Member

I received my Bella Spalla Sport Coat in dark navy hopsack and it's gorgeous! It is the best fitting OTR jacket I've ever put on. The only thing that needs adjusting is the sleeve length. My tailor wouldn't stop commenting on the quality of the fabric and craftsmanship.

I'll post pictures when I get it back!

1 person likes this.
  8. goggans

goggans Active Member

@eHaberdasher What are the measurements for your Benjamin dress shirts in 15.5? Thanks!

9. doodledoc

doodledoc Senior member

Request: suits in the bella spalla model with 3.5 inch lapels.

2 people like this.
  10. Kroaker

Kroaker Senior member

2nd!

1 person likes this.
  11. JohnDoe93

JohnDoe93 New Member

I'm really worried. I just purchased my first benjamin suit ( Sartorial ), and please keep in mind I'm 5'5, 145 lbs athletic build..yes I know I'm short I blame my Filipino side. I usually buy blazers from H&M and 36R fits pretty great, with a minor adjustments to sleeve length. I ended up ordering 36R for my Benjamin suit and only now after the order has shipped did I come across the exact measurements, and compared to h&m, the Benjamin suit seems to be quite a bit bigger, mostly concerned about the length of the entire suit.d Does anybody have experience with the sizing of the 2 brands? I'm just worried because I have a wedding in a few weeks, and if I'll need to send the suit back and order the 36S, and may not have enough time for altercations.

EDIT: I understand it's my fault, the measurements were clearly stated but I just assumed 36R in h&m would have the same fit anywhere.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  12. doodledoc

doodledoc Senior member

Order a 34 R too and return the one that fits worse.

13. JohnDoe93

JohnDoe93 New Member

The nobile model only goes down to a 36S the only 34R is the classico II model. From what I gathered the nobile is slim and judging by the pictures on ehaberdasher the classico suit is quite a bit darker than the nobile. I'm just holding on to the hope that H&M's website is just giving vague measurements and that the suit I ordered will fit even better. Sorry I understand I look like I'm just complaining when all I can do is just wait and hope for the best

14. yanagi

yanagi Senior member

Are you talking about the mid grey model? If you are, I ordered one in 39/40R, and it is definitely a mid grey.

15. JohnDoe93

JohnDoe93 New Member

No I ordered the charcoal gray one. The classico II looks darker than the nobile model. If they're both actually the same colour, does anybody mind listing the key difference between the 2 models?

16. doodledoc

doodledoc Senior member

Measurements are different. Nobile is slightly slimmer. Nobile has a 3.5'' lapel while the Classico has a 3.25'' lapel. Take a look at the measurements.

17. facet

facet Senior member

Yeah, they'd be quite a bit different in cuts as h&m is more fashion forward, hence the shorter jacket length, while ben's stuff is more classic in its styling. So, at 5'5", you definitely should be ordering short for jacket length if you're not buying from the more trendy brands.

18. eHaberdasher

Thanks for pointing this out - I think they may be screwed up somehow - I'll look into this and get back to you and have it corrected on the site asap. But the new Giacomo/Tremiti (actually pretty much the same model) is slightly fuller than the older shirts that are $50 (made by SAITT).

19. eHaberdasher

Sorry but can you provide more information? Do you still have the M&S jacket and can you see what size it is exactly? Maybe provide a few pics of you wearing it as well to see the fit/cut?

20. eHaberdasher

I'll get back to you on that when I get into the office tomorrow.

1 person likes this.