1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks! These are indeed handmade luxury products and I think they are really beautiful. There's nothing quite like them on the market and we are hopefully going to be in talks with some very high profile shops and magazines here in London, Asia as well as New York. That's all I'll say for now... but I love them and they're really special.

Here are a few more pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. eHaberdasher

I'm trying... we will have some Benjamin Bella Spalla but probably not the Benjamin Sartorial or Blue lines.

3. eHaberdasher

You may have seen in a previous post, but we will be getting tuxedos and solid navy in May.

4. NWTeal

NWTeal Senior member

Oh man! Are you getting tuxedos in just black or will you have a midnight/navy color as well?

5. eHaberdasher

I've been looking for a good navy/midnight fabric for the tuxedos, but haven't been able to find one. I may end up using the same fabric that we currently use for the navy suits if I can't find anything soon.... have had a few inquiries for navy/midnight tuxedos.

6. Jakezero

Jakezero Senior member

I'm guessing that it will be possible to order the "Sartorial Home" items from the UK website once the site is up and the collection is released? I'll be moving to a new apartment in a few months, so if it will be possible to get the collection shipped from within the EU I'm probably going to purchase a few items, especially with the discount previously mentioned.

7. Rugger

Rugger Senior member

I thought they were going to be the same cut as the Benjamin sportcoat, the blue label ones. http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/designers/benjamin/benjamin-sport-coat-45r-46r-10.html

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  8. eHaberdasher

Yes, indeed. We hope to have the UK site up in the next week or so, although the promotional offer will only be available for certain length of time which has yet to be determined.

9. eHaberdasher

10. thisfits

thisfits Senior member

Can we get more details about this? Will they be based on the 3" lapel model or the 3.75"? Similar shoulder construction? Would the full canvas give more of a lapel roll?

11. eHaberdasher

I compromised and made the lapels 8.5 cm. Shoulder is going to be a little bit softer than the Classico II - full canvas Sartorial line definitely gives more lapel roll than the blue label half canvassed Benjamins.

3 people like this.
  12. JEdge

JEdge Active Member

Ben,

Question on the Benjamin shirts. Currently the shirts that are on sale have a "Medium Spread Collar." This is the same description as the shirts that are not for sale. However, in the pictures the not for sale shirts seem to have a much larger spread. I prefer the collar in the shirts that are not for sale, but they are out of my price range, so my question is whether or not this is a situation of the photographs misrepresenting the collars or whether a stylist change was made between the two shirt models.

Example "For Sale" shirt

Example "Not for Sale" shirt

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  13. eHaberdasher

Yes, indeed the collars are different - the ones on sale are not as wide spread as the shirts not on sale (which are much newer and actually a different model/cut/factory).

14. LittleViti

LittleViti Senior member

I'm looking at the Classico II in dark navy and charcoal grey (44L) -- anyone know how wide the lapels are?

15. JEdge

JEdge Active Member

Gotcha - thanks!

16. Rugger

Rugger Senior member

okydoky. If you need some "testing" you know who to contact :nodding:

17. ja1171

ja1171 Member

I'm about to order a sport coat from Benjamin to try out, and I am thinking about ordering some the Benjamin trousers to see if I like them as well. I need to replace a couple of suits over the next few months, so I'd like to have an idea about the pants before I consider Benjamin suits.

I am wondering about the leg width at bottom since trying pants on, I never get a good sense about how pants will fit until I have them altered. On the Benjamin trousers, size 32s show 7.9" as the width with an inseam of 35". What does this mean for my 30" inseam? I've measured some of my trousers that I prefer, and most of them measure 8.25". I have no idea what they measured before the inseam was taken up. I do know that I have a Baldessadini with leg openings just a hair under 8', and I think they taper just a tad too much.

18. eHaberdasher

The measurements of the trousers are accurate, and we measured the trousers at a 30" inseam and the width is about 8.15", so they may be OK for you?

Hope that helps.

19. ja1171

ja1171 Member

Perfect. Thanks.

20. eHaberdasher

No problem.