• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Dude you are killing me with the wait on these jackets to get in and these pics just add fuel to the fire! The jacket looks great by the way and this particular fabric sportcoat that you are wearing is awesome and is going to be one of my first purchases. I hope they are in by June because my best friend is getting married at the end of June and I would definitely love to wear one of these to the wedding.

euro 52L?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Ben, I know it may be up somewhere in the thread, but are your SCs canvassed or fused? What's the silhouette like? (e.g. boxy, tapered, etc...)

Fully canvassed. Natural shoulder. Suppressed waist (tapered).

OptoDoc

Reaction score
Quote:
I can't wait to see the new Benjamin Sport Coats. I'll be in the market for 3-5 of them. A classic navy sport coat or blazer would be first on my list, followed by a light gray (plain or patterned, herringbone?), blue-gray sharkskin and maybe a darker gray with charcoal windowpane.

That said, I'll probably purchase any you put out. The fit of the 38S jacket is perfect for me OTR with no alterations.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

StormRider

Reaction score
Caruso mainline suit (including pants) size 46 IT / 36 US fits me perfectly. BB Milano 36S fits a little bit tight around the waist but otherwise perdect.

What size Benjamin suit should I get? I can only find a Tux in Benjamin 36S, any chance the other styles will come back soon?

Thanks.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Probably also the 36s. We are hoping to have more later tgis spring.

CalGuy13

Reaction score
Can anyone compare the fit and sizing of the Benjamin Classico suits with BB Fitzgerald? I'm a 41R in the Fitz, and I'm trying to decide what I'd be in the Classico.

Comparing the measurements on the eHaberdasher site with some measurements of a 41R Fitz in B&S leads me to believe that the 39R/40R Benjamin Classico would fit, but that just "feels" wrong to me. Can anyone provide some insight?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can anyone compare the fit and sizing of the Benjamin Classico suits with BB Fitzgerald? I'm a 41R in the Fitz, and I'm trying to decide what I'd be in the Classico.

Comparing the measurements on the eHaberdasher site with some measurements of a 41R Fitz in B&S leads me to believe that the 39R/40R Benjamin Classico would fit, but that just "feels" wrong to me. Can anyone provide some insight?

We've had several customers say the Benjamins are similar to the BB Fitz, so it's likely you'll need the 41R/42R in the Benjamin.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben, when are the SCs coming in?

Good question. Hopefully in 2 months (but may be over optimistic - still ironing things out with the manufacturer)

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Ben,

Are you able to create a Benjamin Vicuna blend SC? I think the typical blend is 90% wool - 10% Vicuna (although I did see a 100% Vicuna SC for $20k).

Is it a possibility?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Ben,

Are you able to create a Benjamin Vicuna blend SC? I think the typical blend is 90% wool - 10% Vicuna (although I did see a 100% Vicuna SC for $20k).

Is it a possibility?

Hopefully... we'll see. I have some Colombo wool/vicuna suiting fabric but don't have any SC fabric with vicuna yet. I'm sure I will - just chose about 50 different Zegna SC fabrics.

CalGuy13

Reaction score
I don't see any listed on the website, but do you have any 41R/42R or 41S/42S Benjamin suits in blue or gray?

(I'm normally a R, but a Brooks Brothers salesperson tried my in a 42S GF Fitzgerald and it fit exceptionally well, with its natural shoulders.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads